BitKan Bi-Weekly Update (24/10–06/11): Successful Campaigns and Events, New Partnerships
It’s time for the BitKan Project Bi-Weekly Report 24/10–06/11!
Market Function Optimisation
- K-line’s interface will be improved
- Market categories are currently optimising
- Adding personal following function soon
- Paid content function is currently developing
App experience optimisation
- App interface will be optimised
02/Collaboration | Publicity
- Cardano, Neo Smart Economy, Cybervein, Bizkey, Gebaini Project, GAC fund, Chan Shi Kan Shi Joined K-site
- Collaborate with Bizkey, BitKan was officially invited to attend Token Day Singapore Event organised by BizKey on October 31st.
- Collaborate with Blocklike, BitKan becomes strategic media partner for <Security token trends and applications> offline campaign
- BitKan Director Liuyang accepted Mima Finance’s interview
- Well known media platform Bitsonline team recommended BitKan’s documentary <Bitcoin-Shape the future> for the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin white paper
03/Future plans and others
- News module will support more social media channels and news sources, to provide newer and complete news information for users
- SHAPE THE FUTURE documentary production and conference preparation
Mid to long term plans:
- Trading function is developing in process, estimated completion stage will be in the 4th quarter. Operation strategies for trading function is in currently planning.
- Establish international presence for BitKan’s brand
BitKan was founded by four former employees of Huawei Technology in 2012. The startup has rapidly scaled to become one of China’s leading providers of cryptocurrency data and services, with recent expansion into Singapore, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Follow us on our official accounts to find out about our latest announcements and updates: