@BizJitsu
@BizJitsu
Sep 12, 2015 · 3 min read

Women are continuing to chase a hopeful dream that they will someday meet their own personal fitness expectations, however 90% of those DREAMERS continue fail. They chase the latest diet fad, or exercise routine but will continue to quit, and make horrible excuses about why life continues to hold them back from achieving their goals. But, on the other hand, there are a rare breed of 10%ers who want it, and they want it bad! Gabi Garcia who embraced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as a way of life is one of those 10%ers who wanted it bad enough to make it happen……

Her Blue Print For You:

Now that is a transformational body change.

1) “Break The Fast” — Make sure you eat breakfast in the morning. Breakfast is the most important meal of day because this is where you get your energy. Gabi will eat the most carbs in the morning and get her protein from the eggs in her omelette.

2. Restrict and Be Strict — her diet is restricted at night, this is the time you want to leave the carbs and sugar alone.

3. Eat Clean Foods — But make it a lifestyle #alldayeverday — Yes you can cheat, but if you are going for Gabi Garcia abs then good luck…….you can still eat delicious foods like sweet potatoes, eggs, chicken, raw salads….. does it grow from the ground, or is it made in a factory? Figure it out, eat clean.

4. Fix Your Mindset — When asked what her secret to weight loss is, she says that if you want something bad enough — AND FOCUS ON IT, you will achieve your goals. How bad do you want it?

Sign Up Today For The Milwaukee BJJ Empowerment Program: http://www.novagyms.com/brazilian-jiu-jitsu/

5. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gabi practices BJJ regularly which also happens to be the best core workout for anybody who gives it a shot. The icing on the cake — this sport is by far the most effective martial art for women because it provides the weaker, smaller practitioner the tools needed to defeat a larger opponent.

Try something new, and get out of your comfort zone. Find a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ changes lives)and fitness facility with a beginner fundamental program, and start slow. Remember, success is finding something you are passionate about and making it a part of your everyday life, this is the magic formula….. everything else falls into place.

TRY JIU JITSU FOR FREE Wisconsin: http://www.novagyms.com/brazilian-jiu-jitsu/

@BizJitsu

Written by

@BizJitsu

Bizjitsu is the art of fusing your purpose with your passions. I’m a Dad & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Coach. Stroke survivor. Connect with me at www.chrisdmartin.com.

Welcome to a place where words matter. On Medium, smart voices and original ideas take center stage - with no ads in sight. Watch
Follow all the topics you care about, and we’ll deliver the best stories for you to your homepage and inbox. Explore
Get unlimited access to the best stories on Medium — and support writers while you’re at it. Just $5/month. Upgrade