MWGrinPool.com — A Grin Mining Pool
Excitement is building as we near the January 15, 2019 MainNet launch of the Grin cryptocurrency blockchain. The developers of the Grin-Pool project are pleased to announce the first Open-Source Grin Mining Pool implementation: MWGrinPool.com
MWGrinPool will provide a fair platform where the Grin mining community can combine mining resources to secure the Grin blockchain and fairly share the coinbase rewards. Some key features include:
- Global Stratum Endpoints: currently Europe, Asia, and North America
- Support for all grin POW types and sizes
- Support for CPU and GPU miners of all performance levels
- Dashboards for monitoring your miners, balance, and payouts
- Support for multiple payout methods
- PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) with 0% initial pool fee
See our How-To guides for:
Stay Tuned — Grin-Pool continues to be enhanced and improved. Future announcements from MWGrinPool.com will include:
- Enhanced WebUI with additional features
- Additional payment methods
- Additional How-To videos and text
Grin is a “Minimal implementation of the MimbleWimble protocol” focused on privacy and scalability.
NOTE: Grin cryptocurrency is currently in testnet, and testnet coins have no value.