I don’t understand
- why parents feel that they have to get their children smart phones, tablets, or computers before they have gotten their first job;
- why parents let their children use such things in private when they do get them;
- why people feel that any type of sexual exploitation is okay, coerced or not;
- why people don’t ask themselves, “If my child were participating in this activity, would I feel comfortable watching?”
- why, even if they are uncomfortable with the answer to that question, they still feel that the activity is acceptable, and may even watch it;
- why we teach children that it is not okay to defend themselves in school;
- why we teach teenagers that we expect them to unzip their pants rather than teaching them to keep their pants zipped.