Leaning toward having a happy life
Above is a screen grab from my phone of what I did this past Friday when I had an all day (from 9 AM to 6 PM) commitment to work at a location somewhat new to me, with a lot of downtime for myself to make pictures. It was also nice that I wasn’t expected to be too involved with the people I work with. This was a good day for me. And there’s a greatlunch in the middle!
Looking over the day, and because your life is made of days, I thought I’d make a guideline on how to lean toward having a happy life by taking it one day at a time. Here are the the things that work for me:
- Make every day a good day.
- Don’t expect to be loved, just love. If people are hard to love, find easier things to start with like sunshine and clouds, or trees, or ice cream!
- Be honest with yourself and don’t worry about other people’s truth. Mind your own business.
- Don’t look at things as deal but fun games to play and participate in. If you don’t want to play today, keep to yourself.
- Make pictures. It’s always fun!