Hiring: Fortnite Content Producer
Blitz Esports is seeking an expert to lead Fortnite content creation. The role is paid, remote, and part-time with flexible hours.
Blitz Esports is one of the premier media publications in esports. Based in Los Angeles, our goal is to bridge the gap between esports fandom and personal gameplay by providing quality learning content with expert analysis of pro-level tactics. In addition to explainers and gameplay breakdowns, we also publish features, interviews, and discussion segments that fuel the passion of esports fans and bring them closer to their favorite teams and players on the scene.
The Fortnite Content Producer at Blitz Esports will be responsible for pitching and executing on all Fortnite written and video content. They must have a detailed, comprehensive understanding of Fortnite gameplay, as well as the ability to apply that knowledge to theorycrafting and player improvement.
Content types that the Producer will be responsible for include gameplay/strategy guides, tips and tricks, analyses of new developments, and breaking news.
This is a paid, part-time role with flexible hours. The Producer may work remotely OR on-site in our studio in Los Angeles (if local).
- Pitch and produce Fortnite-related gameplay and news content that are aligned with Blitz Esports’s content objectives
- Write articles, strategy guides, and video scripts + work with video editors and other producers to publish them
- Research topics of interest and stay abreast of current events and developments in the Fortnite scene
- Must be extremely knowledgable about Fortnite and have spent time theorycrafting and improving at the game
- Can convey complex thoughts clearly and concisely; is a good writer
- Fully self-sufficient as a Fortnite content creator, and can work efficiently with a cross-functional team online
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and background.
Include 3 examples of your work (published or unpublished, written or video) and 3 sample pitches for content that you would be excited about creating.