Now you can mine 17 cryptocurrencies in 1 click with BLOC GUI Miner
BLOC GUI Miner is a beautiful, easy to use, Graphical User interface for mining multiple cryptocurrencies based on cryptonote. The BLOC GUI Miner is easy to use and makes you getting started with mining cryptocurrency on Windows, MacOS and Linux in no time.
It is aimed at getting people that have never tried mining before with a focus on accessibility, security and simplicity.
What’s new in v1.1.3 ?
- 25 September 2019
- BLOC GUI Miner v1.1.3
- Added support for Subo address. SUMOKOIN (SUMO)
- Updated XMRIG to latest version 3.1.3
- 63 mining pools added for all coins
- Now 17 cryptocurrencies supported
- 17 tutorials added “how to mine”
Added +7 cryptocurrency:
BLOC GUI Miner Features
- 💎 Built-in latest XMR-STAK & XMRIG
- ✅ Now support 17 Cryptocurrencies
- 🖥 Works on macOS, Windows (7, 8, 10) & Linux x64
- 🎖 63 Best Mining Pools built-in
- ❇️ Change mining pool or coin in 1 click
- ℹ️ Complete informations about each currency with links
- 🔸 Easy to use
- 📈 Price & Coin Stats by CoinGecko
- 📊 Mining Stats by Cryptunit
- ♻️ CPU & GPU Mining
We suggest macOS users to always use XMRIG bundle if possible for a simple installation as XMR-STAK require extra library.
BLOC GUI Miner comes with XMR-STAK and XMRIG already built-in, including configuration files for CPU and GPU mining in most of the cases.
Download binaries and Source code
Some antivirus packages detect cryptocurrency miners as malware and will remove the miner as soon as it’s started. In order for the BLOC GUI miner to function, you’ll need to exclude the miner from being scanned by your antivirus software.
Download and install BLOC GUI Miner from:
- BLOC.MONEY — Windows, Mac and Linux binaries Download Area
- GitHub — Source code and Windows, Mac and Linux binaries GitHub Rep from GitHub
Make sure to check the guides how to use:
- What is BLOC GUI Miner ?
- How to install on Windows
- How to install on macOS
- How to install on Linux
- How to use BLOC GUI Miner to mine BLOC
- How to mine TurtleCoin (TRTL)
- How to mine Sumokoin (SUMO)
- How to mine Ryo (RYO)
- How to mine Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL)
- How to mine Monero (XMR)
- How to mine Loki (LOKI)
- How to mine Haven (XHV)
- How to mine Graft (GRFT)
- How to mine Lethean (LTHN)
- How to mine Tube (TUBE)
- How to mine Masari (MSR)
- How to mine Iridium (IRD)
- How to mine ArQmA (ARQ)
- How to mine Aeon (AEON)
- How to mine X-CASH (XCASH)
- How to mine Conceal Network (CCX)
- How to compile the BLOC GUI Miner
Everyone can add their own cryptocurrency to the BLOC GUI Miner as long as it is supported by XMR-STAKand XMRIG. In the same time everyone can add/edit a mining pool into the BLOC GUI Miner.
You can mine the following cryptocurrencies with the BLOC GUI Miner :
- BLOC.MONEY (BLOC)
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) — ONLY XMRIG
- RYO (RYO)
- Haven (XHV)
- Monero (XMR)
- Loki (LOKI) ONLY XMRIG
- Sumokoin (SUMO)
- GRAFT (GRFT)
- Conceal Network (CCX) ONLY XMRSTAK
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL)
- LETHEAN (LTHN)
- X-CASH (XCASH)
- MASARI (MSR)
- TUBE (TUBE)
- AEON (AEON)
- ARQMA (ARQ)
- IRIDIUM (IRD)
Lethean (LTHN) Mining
Lethean (LTHN) allow users to quickly and seamlessly use VPN services by choosing an exit node that best suits their needs. Simply download the wallet, add Lethean, and visit the integrated VPN marketplace to begin using the VPN services.
Mining LTHN: How to mine Lethean (LTHN)
TUBE (TUBE) Mining
TUBE (TUBE) BitTube reshapes how web monetization should work. Browse privately, ad free and support every publisher you visit. Your time powers the new attention economy without compromise. AirTime rewards you and the publisher while browsing the web. Reward any website, social account and creator with your time and donations
Mining TUBE: How to mine TUBE (TUBE)
ArQmA (ARQ) Mining
ARQMA (ARQ) the heart of ArQ-Network, which was created by crypto enthusiasts to connect merchants big to small with seamless transactions and minimal fees to zero ! ArQmA creates a full and brilliant currency exchange platform which aims to provide more advanced features than any previously developed protocol.
Mining ArQmA (ARQ): How to mine ArQmA (ARQ)