Skin Coin ICO Overview
The team has been creating, developing, and supporting trading platforms and gambling services within the game items (skins) market for the most popular games: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2 since 2013.
Today, gamers use CS:GO and Dota 2 skins (virtual weapons and ammunition) as the currency for betting on gambling and betting sites. Players make bets on a team victory or use skins for betting on roulette, jackpot and other gambling sites accepting skins. The market share exceeded $7 billion in 2016.
Skins are virtual items that can be used in games like Counter-Strike:Global Offensive (CS:GO). The term “skin” is derived from the typical function of these virtual items: changing the appearance of a player’s in-game avatar, weapons, or equipment.
Skins are items that generally can range in value from a few cents to thousands of dollars. Game developers don’t allow skins to be exchanged for cash (only game credit), but secondary markets do allow players to convert skins to cash.
Like a casino chip, a CS:GO skin canbe traded between the player and the house. That basic functionality allows skins to serve as a de facto currency that can power basically any type of gambling product you can imagine.
Here’s how it works:
• Players “deposit” a skin at a skin betting site (popular types of sites include sportsbooks, lotteries, roulette, and coinflips) by transferring the skin to the skin betting site.
• They gamble using their deposited skins (or in some sort of internal currency that the player receives in exchange for their skin).
• If they win, they’re paid in additional skins, which they “cash out” by requesting that the skin betting site transfer skins back to the player.
Once players have skins in their Steam account, they can:
• Leave the skins dormant in their inventory.
• Use the skins to change the appearance of their weapons.
• Trade skins with other players.
• Sell skins on the Steam marketplace for Steam credit (not cash) that can be used to buy other skins and games via Steam.
• Exchange skins for cash on third-party sites outside of Steam and get real cash.
WHAT WE GOING TO LAUNCH
We going to launch SKINCOIN token (SKIN) — Universal Cryptocurrency based on Ethereum for instant trading CS:GO, Dota 2 skins, and making bets on eSports events.
WHAT IS SKINCOIN
Tokens SKINCOIN (SKIN) are to be released based on the Ethereum blockchain platform. Tokens will be used for trading with game sites, buying/selling skins, making bets on gambling and betting platforms.
SKINCOIN token (SKIN) will be accepted as means of exchange for gaming and betting services (betting sites for e-sports events, jackpot sites, roulettes, casinos, etc).
In July 2017, we are launching an exchange platform where you can instantly exchange skins for SKINCOIN and back. At the start of the project, there will be no commission to stimulate the market for the transition to a new payment unit.
By issuing SKINCOIN (SKIN) tokens, we solve the problem of using skins whenbetting on betting/gambling platforms and buying/selling skins on trading sites.
In August 2017, an API shall be developed for receiving and convertingskins in SKINCOINS (SKIN) on all sites of the game theme CS:GO, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2. To pay or make skins, users will be redirected to the exchange platform where they will be able to exchange their skins and refill the balance on the website with SKINCOIN tokens.
Gambling and betting sites will not need to store a huge amount of thingson their bots under the threat of blocking by Steam, they will be able to conduct all settlements with users of SKINCOIN tokens. Players, in their turn, can always exchange SKINCOIN on the platform-exchanger, or exchange them for Bitcoins on exchange platforms.
SKINCOIN token (SKIN) will be accepted as means of exchange for gaming andbetting services (betting sites for e-sports events, jackpot sites, roulettes, casinos, etc.). SKINCOIN (SKIN) will be immediately integrated into the business model of own existing and future projects and will be used to accept payment for services and make bids on projects:
- https://steamtrade.net/ — a trading platform for the game items’ purchase/sale from Steam. Supported games — CS:GO/Dota2/Team Fortress
- https://case.club/ — one of the most popular jackpot service for CS:GO and Dota 2 skins. The winner is chosen by independent random number generator Random.org
- https://csgodep.com/ — store of random items from CS:GO. Opening cases with a high percentage of well skins dropping out.
- https://steamtrade.net/ — one of the most popular jackpot service for CS:GO and Dota 2 skins. The winner is chosen by independent random number generator Random.org
- https://skin-hunt.com/ — New feature game to get well skins into real CS:GO game.
- ICO Start Date: 21 June 2017 00:00 GMT
- ICO End Date: 21 July 2017 00:00 GMT
- Minimal Goal to start: 10 000 ETH
- Final Goal: $10 000 000 (prices in ETH will be updates when ICO start)
- SKINCOIN for distribution: 600 000 000 (100 000 ETH)
- Token Exchange rate: 6 000 SKINS : 1 ETH
- Currency accepted: Only ETH
- Minimum transaction amount: 600 SKIN (0.1 ETH)
- Maximum transaction amount: 18 000 000 SKIN (3000 ETH)
It will be possible to exchange SKINCOIN tokens to skins on the exchange platform in August 2017.
The introduction of SKINCOIN tokens reception on the own and partners platforms will be implemented during two months after the completion of the ICO.
After the introduction of SKINCOIN tokens’ reception, you will be able to: buy and sell game skins on the trading platforms, bet on gambling and betting platforms.
SKINCOIN tokens will be tradedon exchanges during 2 months after the completion of the ICO.
- It will be possible to exchange SKINCOIN tokens to skins on the exchange platform in August 2017.
- The introduction of SKINCOIN tokens reception on the own and partners platforms will be implemented during two months after the completion of the ICO.
- After the introduction of SKINCOIN tokens’ reception, you will be able to: buy and sell game skins on the trading platforms, bet on gambling and betting platforms.
- SKINCOIN tokens will be tradedon exchanges during 2 months after the completion of the ICO.