BLOCKv Token Generation Event Whitelist
We are excited to open up the whitelist for our our upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE). Join now to reserve your spot in the queue. We want the process to be smooth and secure for everyone, especially in light of the overwhelming demand. People on the whitelist will receive priority during our main sale process, which will make the sale more orderly. If you would like to purchase VEE ahead of the crowd, please submit your information to get on the whitelist.
To be added to our whitelist, you will need to provide the following information: first name, last name, contribution interest, and country of residence.
The form for the whitelist is here: https://goo.gl/1E91iW
This is what will happen during the BLOCKv Token Generation Event on October 19th:
- Once the Main Sale opens, you will see a “Contribute” button on our website, blockv.io
- When you click on the button, you will be forwarded to the sale site. The sale site will be a subdomain of https://sale.blockv.io
- Upon entering the sale site, you will be prompted to input your email address. For those added to our whitelist, you must use the same email address originally used to get added to the whitelist.
- Once you submit your email address, you will be added to the sale queue.
- When it’s your turn in the queue, we will send you an email with a unique link to the token sale system. It’s important that you do not share your unique link with anybody else.
- When you click your unique link, you will be forwarded to our token sale wizard which will guide your through the rest of the process.
- You will be required to provide your First Name, Last Name, Address, Country of Residence, Date of Birth and Mobile Phone as part of our KYC process.
Important: Contributors cannot enter a wallet address to receive VEE tokens. The tokens will be sent to the same address from which the contribution came. In order to receive VEE tokens, you must send ETH from an ERC-20 compatible wallet. The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard) and may allow you to receive and view your balances: MyEtherWallet (no download needed), Mist (Desktop), Parity (Desktop), imToken (iPhone), imToken (Android).
Additionally, there is no individual contribution cap for the whitelist or the main sale.
We want you to stay safe throughout our TGE, so please be mindful of scammers. Always check the sender of any communication you receive from BLOCKv. Do not share your unique token sale link with anybody else. Always double check the URL of any website linked to BLOCKv; official information will appear only on blockv.io and its subdomains.