Tips to Take Better Care of Your Hair
One thing that can cause sleepless nights is experiencing hairfall or a receding hairline. People spend so much on products to prevent hairfall, to gain hair, or to improve the quality of the hair. One of the first advice to do so would be to apply hair oil. While oiling your hair is a very healthy practice as it maintains the strength of the hair, provides nutrition, and gives shining hair, it is not so sufficient in itself. There are many other things that can be and should be done for a healthier and shinier hair quality. The most important of all being maintain a healthy diet. We all know that the kind of food we eat and drink is reflected on the face. The same is true for the hair. And according to the nail salon Las Vegas, it is true for nails as well. In the best nail salon Las Vegas, you can get your nails done in any way you want to complement your perfect look.
The hair cells grow fastest in our body and the main things that our hair needs for a healthier growth is Iron and protein. As the quality of hair is affected by our diet, you should include food in the diet that are rich in protein and iron, including yoghurt, cheese, soymilk, leafy vegetables, chickpeas, and cereals.
Here are some tips, given by the best Hair Salon Vegas, which you can follow regularly to maintain a healthier quality of hair.
• People usually get psyched with the view of a bunch of hair while showering or brushing. The truth is that it is completely natural to lose a 100 to 150 strands of hair on a regular basis. So stop freaking out as it would only increase the hairfall.
• Hair are fragile and tend to break easily, especially when you have longer hair. They become even more susceptible to breakage when wet. So always be gentle with your hair. Use wide-toothed combs instead of fine-toothed combs and start combing from the tips to the ends. Avoid combing your hair when a shower.
• Shampooing your hair too much can also damage the hair and cause higher rate of hairfall. So avoid washing your hair every day. But whenever you do wash your hair, make sure you use conditioner as well. Avoid applying conditioner on the scalp as it causes hairfall.
• Hot water damages your hair. So use only cold or normal water to wash the hair.
• You should get micro haircuts every other week. This is important to get rid of the unwanted split ends while maintaining the shape and length of your hair.
• Try using sulphate-free shampoos. Sulphate is present in most shampoos and it causes the lather. However, according to research sulphate rids the scalp of essential oils and minerals.
• Avoid colouring your hair, especially if you have dry hair, as hair colours usually contains a lot of chemicals which can seriously damage your hair and rid thehair of moisture.