Pizza ($PIZZA) Airdrop Phase 1 coming on Algorand
Pizza was created on Algorand MainNet on September 02, 2022 with UnitName ($PIZZA) and has a total supply of 100 billion with 15 billion (15%) distributed in Airdrops to token holders in Algorand ecosystem.
15 billion $PIZZA will be allocated to Airdrops in two phases. BOARD ecosystem, AKTA, COSG, ALCH, ALGOANNA NFT (also MvZ), ZONE and KITSUNE holders will receive Airdrop Phase 1. Snapshot dates have already been determined.
Tokenomics and Roadmap can be found here: asapizza.it.
Snapshot Airdrop Phase 1
The Airdrop eligibility list will be updated here: asapizza.it/airdrop
- $BOARD ecosystem holders — Block n°23631788 | Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:30:59 GMT
- $AKTA holders — Block n°23818604 | Sat, 01 Oct 2022 09:00:30 GMT
- $COSG holders — Block n°23930566 | Thu, 06 Oct 2022 05:40:47 GMT
- $ALCH holders — Block n°23937423 | Thu, 06 Oct 2022 12:48:06 GMT
- $ALGOANNA NFT holders (also MvZ)— Block n°24061120 | Tue, 11 Oct 2022 21:26:50 GMT
- $ZONE holders — Block n°24103554 | Thu, 13 Oct 2022 17:42:16 GMT *
- $KITSU holders — Block n°24140322 | Sat, 15 Oct 2022 07:50:55 GMT
Unlike BOARD which takes into account the entire ecosystem (holders, staking, farming), for Airdrop of the other ASAs, only the addresses that had those assets in their wallet are considered (the distribution is uniform for all).
NOTE: all complete .csv files will be uploaded to our official GitHub profile later.
* Listed addresses that are on the Gate.io exchange will not receive the airdrop.
Follow us on Twitter @asa_pizza to stay up to date on when the airdrop will be happening.
What is an Airdrop?
As described on CoinMarketCap Alexandria, an “airdrop” refers to a method of distributing cryptocurrency to the public, via the fact that they own certain other tokens or wallets on a particular blockchain. This is usually done for marketing purposes to incentivize the holding of other tokens or induce them to become a participant in the blockchain network.
Airdrops usually work by requiring users to hold a certain amount of tokens in a publicly discoverable wallet at a predetermined time (snapshot time). The token project conducting the airdrop would then use the snapshot to distribute the airdrop tokens accordingly.
The effect of airdrops allow users to diversify their cryptocurrency holdings, spread awareness of the airdropped token and earn an effective dividend (of their previous holdings). Most airdrop campaigns run with mechanics such as receiving coins or tokens in exchange for simple tasks like sharing news, referring friends or downloading an app.
Join our Community
Join our community to chat, talk together and always stay up to date on Board.
Originally published at Medium on November 04, 2022.