Rules for dating a guy.
1. Don't. Ever. Marry a guy who's more than 2 years older than you. Commit your mistake, and then see how you'd me made to respect him. Forever.
2. Don’t. Ever. Marry a guy who looks charming at the very first time. Have you ever seen the Venus Fly Trap? Exactly. You get the answer. A charming man is dangerous. Chances are he has invested a lot of his adolescence working on that. Charming equals Narcissistic. But, if you still want to go ahead and marry that guy who gives you his shirt when it begins to rain, please go ahead.
3. Don’t. Ever. Marry a guy who is casual in his approach towards love. Or who is diffusive in his approach towards love. Chances are you’d be one among many. Like his mother or his cat, or dog or his own ego for that matter.
4. Which brings us to the final one. Don't. Ever. Marry a guy who zooms a photo of you together, to see his face.
5. In fact, don't ever get married. It's a trap.