From the whole Discoperi team I would like to wish you a Happy New 2019 Year!
As a first step in the upcoming year, as always, I would like to put here some thoughts on the previous 2018 year and put some plans for the upcoming year.
According to Chinese zodiac 2018 year was the Year of a Dog. Well, I extremely love dogs, especially my own pet — yellow Labrador. But as my lovely pet, dogs aren’t that calm and extremely enjoy having some fun and sometimes — troubles: chasing after cats, playing in the water, scrambling the ice, stealing my son’s slippers, etc. Well, in my opinion, 2018 behavior was quite similar to that. The year, which began with a straight line to the stars ended up totally fizzled out.
Some of Discoperi achievements in 2018:
- We progressed in our vision of #Making_Roads_Safer by spreading the voice around the world. We literally visited 3 continents and more than 15 countries sharing our mission and raising important questions to the public. We appeared on multiple newspapers and media
- We built our community of supporters and associates. We truly believe that our mission can be achieved only if millions of drivers around the world would stand up together in order to make roads safer. We admire those who aren’t afraid to raise voice against violence on the road and are ready to do something for solving important this problem. System Eye is definitely an important and enabling step for Zero Accidents Vision, claimed by multiple countries. Thanks to our community we collected LOIs and MOUs on altogether 3.5 million devices already.
- We demonstrated our product on multiple events. Couple of the most important were CES (Las-Vegas) and TechCrunch Disrupt (San-Francisco). Both of the events attracted many investors and partners, with whom we keep our negotiations and cooperations towards building new value-generating activities.
Some of Discoperi plans for 2019:
- Finalize development of System Eye and Discoperi Blockchain Protocol. Our two main products have still some parts to be developed, tested and piloted. We aim to deliver both of them by the end of 2019.
- Generate first revenues. We have parts of our solutions ready and plan to leverage them, before our main products come to market, to generate us first revenues. One example of it is Discoperi Advertising AI — an initially side project, which may become the first revenue generating stream of our company.
- Bring DISC token to the market. We are constantly approached by multiple exchanges, traders, investors, who want to participate in this event. Initial date has been delayed for the next year, mainly due to the idea of bringing our product first. As for Discoperi Ecosystem, we will advance in partnerships with the purpose to enable smooth DISC token acceptance and variety of use cases.
Hope this brief update may provide you a sense of what happens at Discoperi and will maintain your interest in supporting us during the next year! Thanks again for staying in touch with us during 2018 and I promise you to get more activity and news from us in the year 2019!
Founder & CEO of Discoperi