DO NOT SHARE YOUR SECRET SEED WITH ANYONE!!
IF YOU GIVE YOUR SECRET SEED TO ANYONE YOU WILL HAVE YOUR BOScoins STOLEN!!
IF YOU LOOSE YOUR SECRET SEED, YOU WILL LOOSE ACCESS TO YOUR WALLET FOREVER!!
NO ONE FROM THE BOScoin TEAM WILL ASK FOR YOUR SECRET SEED! YOUR COINS WILL BE STOLEN!
NEVER CLICK ON A LINK TO THE WALLET, EXCEPT FROM https://boscoin.io YOUR BOScoin WILL BE STOLEN!
Common mistakes in claiming BOScoins
There have been several important mistakes made by participants in claiming their BOScoins. I’d like to review these, and if you have any questions about your account, then please contact us at email@example.com.
- You sent a public address that is invalid.
- The public address is 56 characters long, please ensure you copied and pasted the entire string of 56 characters, there will only be 56 characters — no more and no less.
- The public address is sent to the wrong email address.
- The correct email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, if you send to the wrong email address then your information can’t be verified until you send to the correct email address.
- You sent multiple public addresses.
- You should only send one public address, if we receive multiple public addresses then we do not know which public address should receive the tokens, and this will require additional confirmation before sending your tokens.
- You sent a telegram message as a “Secret Chat.”
- You should NOT send the public address and email address through “Secret Chat” on telegram, we will not receive these messages.
- You sent to the wrong telegram account.
- There is only one telegram account monitored by our team, the correct username for our only telegram account is @BOS_tokennet, there are several telegram accounts with similar usernames, do not be fooled. Check the username to ensure it is @BOS_tokennet (BOS is capitalized, and there are 2 ’n’ in the username).
- Our team will NOT message you on telegram to confirm your transaction. If you receive a confirmation message on telegram it is a fake BOScoin account.
- Our team will NEVER ask for your Secret Seed, we only need a public address and a valid email address to transfer your funds.
- SAVE YOUR SECRET SEED! There is only one way to access your BOScoin wallet, by using a valid Secret Seed. We do not have access to your account, if you loose your Secret Seed, you will loose access to your coins forever.
- The wallet is designed to not open until you have at least 0.1 BOS deposited in the wallet. When you first create a wallet, the public address and secret seed are valid. Your secret seed will NOT open the wallet until AFTER the coins are deposited, so there is no reason to be concerned. Send us the public address starting with “G”, and save the secret seed in a very safe place.
Token Distribution Update
We have sent 1855 participants their tokens out of 8538 total participants. 39.5% of all tokens have been distributed.
Distribution Schedule Update
Up to this point, we’ve been processing your token distribution requests as they are received. For the remainder of this week, until Friday November 10th 1500 GMT, we will continue to process all token distribution requests daily, meaning if you send your information today, then as long as all your information is correct and verified, then you should receive your coins tomorrow.
After Friday November 10th 1500 GMT, we will continue to accept token distribution requests, but we will process the transfers twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday.
The Official Community Forum is located at https://forum.boscoin.io and is where all official announcements, discussions, and official platform support can be found. We encourage you to log into the forum with your boscoin.io dashboard credentials, and begin discussing all BOScoin related topics. The forum has open registration, but if you have any issues with your account, please email email@example.com.
Although slack will remain for now, we will begin migrating all announcements and platform updates to the discussion forum. Currently our global community is scattered between many different online platforms, and our goal is to bring the entire community to one place. I would suggest you start a topic on the forum, and share the topic link on these other platforms to draw people to the forum. Let people know about the forum, and return frequenty to discuss the latest updates on the project.