Hi, Starting Online Training session on TPM(Total Productive Maintenance) by Industry Leading Professionals , MaxMunus Technology , Bangalore
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) are considered as the key operational activities of the quality management system. “Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is a system of maintaining and improving the integrity of production and quality systems through the machines, equipments, processes and employees that add business value to the organization .It mainly focuses on keeping all equipment in top condition to avoid breakdowns and delays in the manufacturing process.
Objectives of Total productive maintenance:
One of the main objectives of TPM is to increase the productivity of plant and equipment with a modest investment in maintenance . Breakdown losses caused by the equipment , Setup and adjustment losses, Minor stoppage losses, Speed losses , Quality defect and rework losses , Yield losses.
Implementation of Total Productive Maintenance::
Following are the steps involved by the implementation of TPM in an organization:
• Initial evaluation of TPM level,
• Introductory Education and Propaganda (IEP) for TPM,
• Formation of TPM committee,
• Development of master plan for TPM implementation,
• Stage by stage training to the employees and stakeholders on all eight pillars of TPM,
• Implementation preparation process,
• Establishing the TPM policies and goals
• Development of a road map for TPM implementation.
To join Online Training batches please feel free to contact with us
Name — Madhurima Bose
Email –id :firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Skype — id :madhu_maxmunus
Company Website — http://www.maxmunus.com