Airdrop for BTO Holders
DTO Airdrop will be issued in several batches. Each batch lasts for 7 days. An announcement will be posted at least 3 days before each batch.
Let’s take the 1st batch for example:
Airdrop ratio: 10:1 (Holding quantity should be no less than 1,000 BTO)
e.g. If there is 1,000,000 BTO in the wallet address, this wallet address gets 100,000 DTO according to the rate.
Holding period (different time zone):
UTC: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 00:00:00 — Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 23:59:59 p.m.
Beijing (China — Beijing): Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 8:00:00 a.m. — Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 7:59:59 a.m.
EST (USA — New York): Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 20:00:00 p.m. — Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 19:59:59 p.m. (daylight saving time)
PST (USA — Los Angeles): Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 17:00:00 p.m. — Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 16:59:59 p.m. (daylight saving time)
BST (London — the Great Britain): Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 1:00:00 a.m. — Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 00:59:59 a.m. (daylight saving time)
1. Click https://www.bottos.org/mobile/dto_en.html to submit your Ethereum wallet address (ERC20) with BTO holding.
* Very important: Exchange wallet addresses are not supported, which means, you won’t get DTO airdrops if you submit your address on exchanges, in this case, the potential risk will be borne by users themselves.
2. Wallet addresses will be recognized as qualified address only when they are submitted before the Holding period starts, which is UTC: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 00:00:00. (Please refer to the Holding period part to check your time zone.)
3. Bottos will only take snapshots of the submitted wallet addresses to record their BTO holding positions.
4. The corresponding number of DTOs will be calculated after June 27th (UTC), with a ratio of 10:1 according to the minimum BTO holding amount in each wallet address.
5. DTO reward will be sent to submitted Ethereum wallet addresses within 10 days after the Holding period. (DTO will be a new ERC20 token until mainnet is stable. DTO will be swapped alongside BTO)