WHS Blog (Final Project)
- Can you tell me about a time when you had to ask for help?
A time I asked for help is when my git bash malfunctioned and I completely did not know what to do. Ms.Christie helped me resolve the problem and I was able to make a lot more progress after that.
2. Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult colleague. How did you communicate with the colleague effectively?
My colleagues aren’t too difficult. There was a time where HTML structure was making no progress so i really had to instruct that person what to do as well as coding some of it myself.
3. Describe a situation in which you met a major obstacle in order to complete a project. How did you deal with it? What steps did you take?
We were struggling with the randomizer for a whole entire week. We tried to use Ms. Christie’s code, and it did not cooperate well with our pre-made CSS. Due to those issues I dedicated a whole day creating a randomizer and it worked successfully and more can be added to it.
4. Describe a situation in which you felt you had not communicated well enough. What did you do? How did you handle it?
There was a time when all of us were working on CSS. When we all tried to push, we all had major merge conflicts and it was a disaster. To fix it, we all gathered up and fixed the conflicts
5. Give me an example of the project or initiative that you started on your own. It can be a non-business one. What prompted you to get started?
A time I took initiative is when I was becoming the varsity quarterback during my sophomore to junior summer. I scheduled our own practices for receivers to make sure our routes would get better.