10 Instructions To Follow If I Get Killed By The Police…
On the unlikely chance that I was to get killed by police officers, there are a few wishes I would like the public to follow.
- I would explicitly like the above pictures to be used by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS when discussing my death. There are some pictures of me wearing a hoodie floating around the Internet that Fox News is free to use.
- If Tomi Lahren HAS to make an idiotic rant about my death, I would like her to practice her delivery a few times. I don’t want it to sound like she’s angrily screaming at a TelePrompTer like she usually does. I think I deserve a better treatment than that.
- Before Bill O’Reilly or Sean Hannity ask, I’m not generally a fan of rap music.
- If someone could get in touch with Beyoncé and have her dedicate a performance to me, that would be appreciated.
- I would prefer protesters to not block highways while screaming #JusticeForBrandon. It only looks worse when you all are getting arrested.
- The whole Colin Kaepernick thing is pretty cool, so if some athletes wanna do something like that I’d like it.
- Don’t set up a GoFundMe for my family, donate the money to a local school.
- Trump is not allowed to tweet about my death. Hillary can, but she needs to tread carefully.
- I have a Nihilist sense of humor, so while my Twitter may seem like I had a death wish, I was not trying to be killed by the police.
- In discussion my death don’t act like dealing with black-on-black crime and police brutality are mutually exclusive.