13 WAYS TO KNOW WHEN “IT’S TIME TO MOVE ON” FROM YOUR CURRENT COMPANY
Working for a solid company that backs up everything that it says is one of the most enriching experiences one can have, but when the tides start to change, and the corporate philosophy starts to change, it may be time for you to leave your current company.
Your job does not define you… you define who you are by your actions and what you stand for in life, so don’t get stuck in the rut of feeling unfulfilled at the end of every day because you feel like there’s no way out of job you’re not happy in. There’s a way out, but the first step is realizing that your current company may not be the best fit for you moving forward.
LEAVING YOUR CURRENT COMPANY
This isn’t about feeling bad for your current company, or being upset and angry at them… it’s just about you taking charge in your life and taking steps so that you can continue to be happy.
WHEN IT’S TIME TO MOVE ON
To help you out with your decision, I’ve listed thirteen of the most popular ways to know when “It’s time to move on” from your current company.
- If You’re Not Drinking the Kool-Aid Anymore
- If You Keep Asking Yourself What in the World You’re Doing There
- If You Don’t Think that the Company is Living Up to Your Standards
- If Your Heart Keeps Telling You that You’re Wasting Your Time
- If it Feels Like You’re Stuck in Quicksand and that You’re Never Going to Get Out
- If You Feel that You’re Letting Down Your Customers by Selling Your Products or Services
- If You Feel that the Company is Headed in the Wrong Direction
- If Your Company Calls Meetings to Plan Other Meetings
- If Your Company is all About Collecting Money and Not Providing the Proper Support
- If You Go Home at the End of Every Day Not Feeling Fulfilled
- If You’re Just Flat Out Not Happy and You’re Disappointed with the Way Your Day Went on a Daily Basis
- If Your Company Says that they’re Going to do One Thing, but Does Another
- If Your Company Charges a Lot of Money, but Delivers Very Little in Return
If you can relate to at least half of these, it’s definitely time for you to go… without a doubt.
BE SMART ABOUT IT
I’m not saying to just get up, grab your keys, and go… what I’m saying is that it’s time for you to start looking at alternative options that are ultimately going to put you in a better state of mental health.
WRAPPING THIS ARTICLE UP
There you have it… thirteen simple and proven ways to know when “It’s time to move on” from your current company.
LET’S TALK MORE
If you like what you’ve read here, and you’d like to talk more about leaving your company company and how to best do so, simply fill in our [request a consult] form, and we’ll immediately follow up with you to arrange a convenient time to speak on a one-on-one, highly personalized level.
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you like this information and want to receive similar entrepreneur, business, and leadership updates automatically via our email subscriber list, simply [subscribe] and you’ll get pinged anytime new information is shared. We never send out junk or fluff, just great information.