Blockchain Is Blurring Boundaries and Changing the Format of Relations in the Global Real Estate market
Blockchain Real Estate Market (BREM) is an investment project headed by real estate experts and presenting the international online platform TheHome.today.
TheHome.today is a functional venue using the blockchain technology and designed to meet the pressing challenges that both sellers and buyers, including developers, real estate agencies and investors, face daily in the real estate market.
Some of the challenges facing our clients are listed below:
• Absence of a single database of primary or secondary property within the country;
• No single gateway for real estate properties abroad;
• Bureaucratic runaround related to purchasing properties;
• Long and expensive documentation procedures, especially those involving international transactions or loans;
• High risk of fraud when making payments;
• Transparency issues in transactions, leading to the extra money spent on property and document verification.
As of today, the buyer has to use many Internet venues to select and collect information before taking a final decision, to waste time and money checking vendor reliability and that of property and to be present in person at different stages of the transaction. The main objective of real estate developers is to sell a property, while spending huge amounts of money on advertising, searching for and attracting investors and drawing on funds for transaction registration. In the secondary property market, sellers run a major risk of losing an apartment without being paid and of purchasing a “dirty” property, from a legal point of view.
Our team proposes a convenient and neat solution to the current challenges in the real estate market.
TheHome.today is a portal that will contain a comprehensive database of Russian and global real estate property offered by developers; a secondary property database supplied by real estate agencies and individuals; a news bulletin providing you with current and relevant information about real estate; an advertising section; all the relevant online services for making a deal, along with developer, real estate agency and bank ratings.
Our team will apply the blockchain technology to implement our ideas generated over the years and to address issues related to transaction safety, transparency, reliability and mutual payments. All the stages of the transaction are recorded in the blockchain, from the first booking to contract registration, thus guaranteeing the reliability, safety and immutability of information, as well as a 24/7 access to it. A property’s background is thus formed over time.
Additional portal services will cut down the time it takes to purchase a property and will enable you to avoid the red tape.
From now on, real estate developers, agencies and individuals (buyers and sellers alike) can carry out real estate purchase and sale transactions from anywhere in the world, provided they have Internet access and the following tools:
• Online real estate selection and comparison tools, 3D tours and video overviews;
• Real estate developer and agency ratings and property backgrounds;
• Booking services;
• Online credit services (mortgages and P2P credit granting are coming soon);
• Legal support and transaction registration;
• Secured transactions. The portal serves as a mediator at time of payment under a contract, securing funds in an e-Wallet with pre-established payment conditions when paying with fiat money. If you prefer paying with cryptocurrency, both parties enter into a smart contract and execute it on pre-agreed terms;
• Other user-friendly services based on state-of-the-art technologies.
BREM tokens are used, within the framework of the project, to pay for services that sellers — real estate developers, agencies and individuals — need to put property advertisements, execute smart projects, register deals and pay other services on the portal.
BREM tokens will be allocated as bonuses for active participation (bookings, transactions, purchase of advertising space, secondary property ads and so on) that you be able to exchange for the portal’s paid services or to sell on a crypto exchange.
So, what are the distinctive characteristics of the international TheHome.today portal? What is so special about us as compared to other real estate projects? Why is it worth investing in the development of our project?
The answer is clear: we are a close-knit team of real estate professionals that has taken responsibility to use advanced technology to face global challenges in this sector and those of its participants.. We have applied our knowledge to produce the multi-functional TheHome.today portal, which meets the market’s demanding requirements and standards, while responding to the sector’s key challenges.
The team of the BREM project is about to implement the core services of the TheHome.today portal and invites all those who are interested in developing the project to take part in the Pre-ICO campaign on favorable investment terms and in the main stage of ICO, to be held on November 1, 2017.
Together, We Will Change the Real Estate Future!