Designer @ Tuggl
What we do
We’re small but fast growing startup from Perth Australia. We’re looking at re-imagining retail by pioneering a new form of retail, we call it on-demand commerce.
On-demand commerce let’s shoppers browse products at local stores and get them delivered within the hour.
To make this happen we’re starting with helping shoppers find products locally (ordering and delivery will come later). We previously had ~$800,000 visitors to our MVP in Australia and the United States. We’ve just raised a small seed round and are looking to expand rapidly.
Design will play a big role in making this happen. This is where you come in.
What you’ll do
We plan to upgrade our product design and user experience in four stages. For now we’re just looking at redoing what we have at tuggl.co with a similar layout.
The project involves:
- Redesigning our pages at tuggl.co based on a similar layout
- Tweaking our logo so it works better — what better means is largely up to you
If all goes well, we’ll have two immediate follow on projects:
- Re-designing our ‘dashboard’ at dashboard.tuggl.co
- Our dashboard let’s retailers update their product listings
- Redesigning our content and on-boarding pages
Ad hoc branding items i.e.
- Business cards
- Email signature
- Twitter header
- Facebook header
- Linkedin header
We’ll put the most emphasis on your portfolio over experience and education and are open to considering applications from a wide variety of backgrounds. The following will be our assessment criteria:
- A solid portfolio of design work for web, mobile, and branding elements
- Easy and straightforward communication
- Ability to take a leadership role in guiding the design process
- The ability to convert designs (PSD or other) to HTML is desirable but not required
- A general joy for what you do and sense of what matters and what doesn’t
- A sense of ambition to do the best work possible, but a willingness to compromise to get things done
- An inner voice that leads to simple, tasteful, timeless design and experience, that results in something quietly iconic
Looking to the future
For now we’re looking for someone to work on a per project basis. However looking the future if you are someone who may wish to lead our product design process as a regular member of our team, that is also very possible.
But let’s start small, get to know each other better, and get some wins on the board.
Look forward to hearing from you.
To submit your application please email - email@example.com