Yellow Travel Limited Welcomes Detailed New Year Travel Research from Norwegian the Fastest Growing Airline at Birmingham Airport
Yellow Travel Limited, the top provider of taxi from Birmingham Airport celebrating 22 years in business in the West Midlands in 2017, has received details of Norwegian Airlines’ study into what holiday makers in the U.K. want most this year and cultural city breaks win the day. In fact, Reykjavik, the Capital of Iceland, is the most popular city to book a tourist experience.
The low-cost airline Norwegian has also revealed some of the most popular travel experiences for British holidaymakers in 2017. Based on a sample of over 10,000 bookings made by travellers, the findings show that we are spending more to beat the queues for quicker access to cultural attractions like museums, tours and historic landmarks for this New Year.
“Our findings show that British tourists demand faster access to distinct cultural experiences that will enhance their holidays,” stated, Brede Huser, Senior Vice President, Norwegian Reward. “European city breaks remain popular and Norwegian is about to start its biggest ever year in the U.K. with more affordable flights on brand new aircraft giving passengers more choice.”
Norwegian is fast expanding its flights network from the U.K. with more than 10 new routes launched in the past year flying 4.5 million passengers to become Europe’s 3rd biggest low-cost carrier.
People from the area are flocking to Reykjavik to experience the Northern Lights and wildly popular whale-viewing tours. U.K. tourists are also increasingly booking for convenience to skip the line entry to the Eiffel Tower in Paris, priority access to the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin and a no wait pass for the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & Saint Peter’s all making the Top 10. Here is the list in full:
- Northern Lights tours Reykjavik.
2. Eiffel Tower skip the line experience.
3. Whale watching: 3-hour trips from Reykjavik.
4. Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum full-day tour from Krakow.
5. Venice Marco Polo Airport transfer: shared water taxi.
6. Burj Khalifa tickets to the world’s tallest building in Dubai. Levels 124 and 125.
7. Paris: The Moulin Rouge Show with champagne.
8. Priority entrance to the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin with a free pint of Guinness.
9. No wait pass for the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Saint Peter’s.
10. The Alhambra, Genera life and Nasrid Palaces guided tour.
Whichever adventure appeals to you most, we look forward to being here to take care of all of your needs with a taxi from Birmingham Airport in 2017.