There are several major weaknesses in what you write:
- You write “ Standing in front of the graves of three men who were involved in planning and organising the Munich massacre.” and yet only one of them is directly linked by you to the terrorist attack in Munich — by the facebook page you have included.
- Al Omari, as far as I can tell, denied any involvement in Munich. The best evidence that you have produced is dated 2016, two years after Corbyn’s visit to the cemetery, so even this would have not been available to him at the time. There are at least two other people said to have been the mastermind for the attack. https://www.britannica.com/topic/Black-September-political-organization-Palestine
- You write “ The Mail says this memorial is 15 yards away from where the photos are taken. It’s clearly nowhere near the distinctive canopy structure shown in the other photos” — and yet both these statements are shown to be totally untrue, using pictures from the later visit which you linked to. https://paltimes.net/uploads/archive/012012/1326037838.jpg It shows the memorial to those killed in the Israeli terror attack directly next to the same canopy. Given that the Mail has a well-known record of inaccuracy I’m surprised you accepted its claims so readily.
- I have managed to find the cemetery on Google maps.https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Cimeti%C3%A8re+Palestinien,+Tunisiafirstname.lastname@example.org,10.3225015,878m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x12fd33fb1838e01f:0x1e829713209b4153!2sSijoumi,+Tunisia!3b1!8m2!3d36.782255!4d10.1535196!3m4!1s0x12fd491832fecad3:0xf820d7a5700e3d42!8m2!3d36.7293192!4d10.3246622 If you go to satellite view and zoom in to the max you will see just how crowded the area is, and that the gravestones that you focus on are one side of the shelter and the memorial to the air raid victims is the other. In other words, without more pictures there is no certainty at all.
- You betray your bias by statements such as “Well he would say that, wouldn’t he” and even go as far as to put words into Corbyn’s mouth “I would venture to suggest that when Corbyn said killed by Mossad in Paris in 1991… he meant Tunis, not Paris.”
You describe yourself as a lawyer. Would the article you wrote stand up in court? I think not.