Trump Grappling With Risks of Proceeding With North Korea Meeting
WASHINGTON - President Trump, increasingly concerned that his summit meeting in Singapore next month with North Korea's…
3. Not swampy at all.
Ryan-linked group raised $24.6M from anonymous donor
American Action Network, the nonprofit group closely aligned with House Speaker Paul Ryan, raised a record $41.9…
4. Hmmm. Just dump the GOP and caucus with the Dems already you guys.
Denham and nearly two dozen of his fellow Republican lawmakers have now joined together, spurred by pressure back home and frustrated by the GOP leadership’s lack of action on a heated issue that has long stymied the party. They could represent the best chance that dreamers — beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program — now have to secure legal protections under President Trump.
They are pitted against the conservatives who dominate the Republican rank-and-file and have campaigned against “amnesty” for people who are in the country illegally. The conservatives take their cues on the issue from a president who has angrily demanded a crackdown at the border but has also promised at times to solve the dreamers’ dilemma once and for all.
'Just pure frustration': How months of inaction led 20 Republicans to take a stand on immigration
Before they were "dreamers," they were just neighbors to California Republican Rep. Jeff Denham. They played basketball…
5. CBP and ICE need to be disbanded and replaced with an actual, functional agency, not this goon squad.
A Border Patrol agent detained two U.S. citizens at a gas station after hearing them speak Spanish
A Montana woman said she plans to take legal action after a Border Patrol agent detained and questioned her and a…
6. Because a huge swath of the media is fucking stupid, that’s why.
Why does CNN continue to have Kellyanne Conway on? - PressThink
I want to capture for you a little moment today on the Sunday shows. It came during Brian Stelter's lengthy and of…
How the Trump family sold U.S. foreign policy to the highest bidder | Will Bunch
The sometimes-bizarre foreign policy shifts of Donald Trump's first 16 months as president are finally beginning to…
'He's on his own': Trump allies are hanging Michael Cohen out to dry as scandals become…
Longtime Trump "fixer" Michael Cohen is finding himself increasingly isolated as new revelations paint a damning…
9. Good read.
Opinion | It's right there in plain sight
Here's the difficulty. We want Congress to exercise oversight when it comes to the activities of our intelligence…
10. Tainted Justice
Supreme Court Decision Delivers Blow To Workers' Rights
In a case involving the rights of tens of millions of private-sector employees, the U.S. Supreme Court, by a 5-4 vote…
11. Трамп is demanding an investigation into why the DOJ is investigating him :-P
Yates: Trump Taking 'All-Out Assault On The Rule Of Law To A New Level'
Former acting U.S. Attorney General Sally Yates weighed in Monday on President Donald Trump's accusation that the…
12. You would think more of the Republican base would be upset by this. That’s their donations at work…
RNC paid nearly half a million dollars to law firm representing Hope Hicks and others in Russia…
The latest disclosure by the Republican National Committee adds to the mounting legal fees associated with the Russia…
13. Quite a few have made a similar observation about Rosenstein’s response to Трамп’s extraordinary demands.
14. Because of course.
Trump signs repeal of auto-loan policy that targeted racial bias
has repealed auto-lending guidance from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), revoking a rule that was put…
15. They just keep chipping away at this.
Affordable Care Act page quietly removed from Medicare website
Internet Archive's Wayback Machine snapshot of the removed "The Affordable Care Act & Medicare" page from December 18…
16. Policestate. Wasn’t controversial in the House at all.
The House Passed a Controversial Bill to Protect Police
The U.S. House or Representatives voted on Wednesday, May 16, to pass the Protect and Serve Act of 2018 by a vote of…
17. Wonder how long this will last. Also, how much damage it will do while it does.
Just nine months ago, Trump and McConnell were locked in a bitter feud in the wake of the GOP’s failed effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. Now, they are plotting together to keep control of the Senate in the midterm elections, with each realizing the other is crucial to his success.
“We’ve talked a lot about the Senate situation, the races, what he can do to help,” McConnell said. When it comes to energizing conservative voters this fall, McConnell said of Trump: “Only he can make that argument. He’s got the biggest megaphone.”
Trump and McConnell, once adversaries, have realized they need one another
On a Friday evening last October, Mitch McConnell was at Nationals Park watching a playoff baseball game when he looked…
18. They’d rather see regime change than keep the sanctions treaty in place.
The new U.S. policy laid out a dozen new demands that put the Trump Administration on a collision course with the Iranian government — and falls only rhetorically short of supporting an uprising by the Iranian people. “At the end of the day, the Iranian people will decide the timeline,” Pompeo said, when asked how the new policy would play out. “At the end of the day, the Iranian people will get to make a choice about their leadership. If they make the decision quickly, that would be wonderful. If they choose not to do so, we will stay hard at this until we achieve the outcomes that I set forward today.”
We’re stiffing our allies, too.
The strategy leaves the United States at odds with the five other major powers — Britain, China, France, Germany, and Russia — that were equal partners to the nuclear accord, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, the most significant non-proliferation agreement in more than a quarter century. The five other major powers have committed to adhering to the deal, with the European Union considering legislation that will nullify the effects of U.S. sanctions on foreign companies that continue doing business with Iran. The new U.S. strategy does, however, reflect the ambitions of key U.S. allies in the Middle East, notably Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
The Trump Administration Calls on Iranians to "Make a Choice About Their Leadership"
In a speech on Monday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo declared that the United States will "crush" Iran with a new…
Sound, fury and regime-change lite in unworkable Trump-Pompeo 'Plan B' for Iran
Pompeo's cheap talk and regime change hints were straight from the Trump playbook. Iran will almost certainly reject…
19. More on the current administration’s efforts to kill women and keep them second class citizens (unless attached to suitably wealthy white dudes).
What Does Trump's Proposal To Cut Planned Parenthood Funds Mean?
The planned revival of a policy dating to Ronald Reagan's presidency that was slightly retooled and quietly submitted…
20. Breakdown of how it is that Трамп is suddenly going on and on about being “spied on” by the FBI. Also, the speed at which Трамп changed the narrative to their actions covering up the investigation rather than the new revelations about money and campaign assistance from Gulf nations is staggering. The same speed at which the MSM went along with this pivot is depressing.
Trump's "spy" theory; royal wedding ratings; Kellyanne interview; Santa Fe fallout; new Facebook ad…
All of a sudden, the top story in the country is about "spying" and "infiltration" and "surveillance" of the Trump 2016…
In particular, it cites this:
'The Day that We Can't Protect Human Sources': The President and the House Intelligence Committee…
It wasn't that long ago that both the executive branch and the legislature in this country considered the protection of…
What the Hunt for a Top Nazi War Criminal Tells Us About Trump's Russia Problem
As Trump claims that up is actually down, that the real conspiracy is the one undertaken by people trying to unravel…
21. Goldman Sachs says this. Goldman Sachs! I will temporarily refrain from my usual profanity-laced rants on this company to post this:
Goldman Sachs: The fiscal outlook for the US 'is not good'
Economic growth should jump above 3 percent in 2018 thanks to the stimuli, the CBO said, but the acceleration will…
Asshole company. Hope it DIAF with all members living in poverty for the rest of their lives.
Elliott Broidy's Company Got Its Biggest U.S. Government Contract Ever While He Pitched Trump…
At the same time Elliott Broidy was cashing in on his access to President Trump by pitching him on behalf of Saudi…
23. I suppose it’s the Environmental Poisoning Agency now. (Video, autocaptioned, by Democracy Now!). Worthwhile to contact/push your senators to keep Pruitt’s feet to the fire. Also probably worthwhile testing your water. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB9clBP-0b4>
And of course it wouldn’t do to have any of this reported on:
The Latest: EPA bars AP, CNN from summit on contaminants
WASHINGTON (AP) - The Latest on a hearing with EPA chief Scott Pruitt on a widespread contaminant in drinking water…
24. And another source of huge problems in terms of keeping the citizenry accurately informed:
The Hard Truth at Newspapers Across America: Hedge Funds Are in Charge
A group of journalists protesting outside the offices of a New York City hedge fund recently shined a light on a…
25. Food for thought.
Opinion | What's the Matter With Europe?
If you had to identify a place and time where the humanitarian dream - the vision of a society offering decent lives to…
26. Welp. We should be bankrupt at an even faster rate with these greedy sociopaths draining everything they can as fast as they can.
27. Interesting… (I also find it interesting that half of the Senate is on the Senate Banking Committee…)
The Senate Banking Committee approved an amendment in an overwhelming and bipartisan 23–2 vote that would block Trump from easing sanctions on ZTE without first certifying to Congress that the company is complying with U.S. law.
Senate panel overwhelmingly approves amendment blocking Trump on ZTE
The Senate Banking Committee approved an amendment in an overwhelming and bipartisan 23-2 vote that would block Trump…
28. More on government censorship
National Park Service Releases Climate Report That Officials Tried to Censor
The NPS quietly released a long-delayed report that mentions humanity's role in climate change, which officials had…
29. Mike Pence’s legacy.
That the “domestic gag rule” is now being proposed by the White House serves as confirmation that Pence, though he appears to take a back seat to the president in the public eye, has been quietly exerting political influence within the Trump administration, particularly when it comes to outlawing abortion and limiting women’s rights.
Behind the scenes, Mike Pence's quiet push to end abortion and limit women's rights is succeeding
On Tuesday night, President Donald Trump will give the keynote address at the annual gala of the anti-abortion-rights…
30. Wow. Of course in a twisted way, Трамп’s supporters probably will love him for being “so much himself” & “telling it like it is” or some stupid shit like that…
Click through for the clip showing the quote: https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/999083079095463936
31. By the way, in the midst of all that bloviating and lip flapping and other general attempts to mimic an indignant human being, remember that Трамп was actually warned about the Russians by the FBI in 2016.
FBI told Trump Russians would try to infiltrate his campaign
Trump would have been told, "If you see these kinds of contacts please let us know about them so we can keep you…
32. Useful info on how propaganda works. By the way, ask yourself how familiar each Propaganda Suggestion is in many other contexts…
Propaganda 101: How To Defend A Massacre | Current Affairs
If you are a human being, as you probably are, you might think it would be difficult to explain away the massacre of…
33. Don’s con, aided and abetted by Mikey. By the way, remember that earlier tidbit in an Authoritarianism report or three back about how the Ukraine dropped their end of cooperating on the Manafort investigation? Yep.
Ukraine 'paid Trump lawyer for talks'
Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, received a secret payment of at least $400,000 (£300,000) to fix talks…
35. Yowsa. Clapper seems to be all out of fucks to give.
James Clapper tells Rachel Maddow the president is illegitimate: 'Trump would not be president if…
Rachel Maddow opened her show with an assessment of former director of national intelligence, James Clapper's book…
36. Well THAT is interesting. Of course, now you get to define “critical twitter users.” Or was that critical in terms of criticizing or being critical to operations? Hm… Also, it’s unclear whether the ruling means Трамп has to go back and unblock people. I suppose we get to wait and see if he blocks new people after this ruling. Also, muting is not covered at all.
Donald Trump cannot block critical Twitter users, court rules
CLOSE WASHINGTON - A federal judge in New York ruled Wednesday that President Trump may not block users from following…
A Guide to the Sixteen Federal Investigations Faced by EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt
Since assuming his role as the Administrator for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Scott Pruitt has been busy…
38. Because of course.
39. WHA-- ARGHH!! Granted, I want to note here, directly by Трамп himself.
Jared Kushner Gets Security Clearance, Ending Swirl of Questions Over Delay
WASHINGTON - Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has been granted his permanent security…
Clapper: Ryan and McConnell didn't care about election interference as long as Trump won
Former Director of National Intelligence accuses Speaker (R-Wis.) and Senate Majority Leader (R-Ky.) in a new book of…
41. Oh FFS.
Trump says Canada is 'very spoiled' and 'very difficult' on trade | The Star
WASHINGTON- U.S. President Donald Trump says Canada is "very spoiled" on trade and "very difficult to deal with" in…
42. This is why I keep up with this weekly summary. You can trace the arcs from my first weeks to now… and really see the pace of change.
The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.
Opinion | Trump's lying seems to be getting worse. Psychology suggests why.
Between when President Donald Trump assumed office in January 2017 and the end of April, the average number of public…
43. When you’re bent on deregulating everything…
Trump's War on Labor Now Includes Teens
The Department of Labor's regulatory agenda may soon dredge up an old fight in America's labor wars. As sources told…
44. Unsurprising. Except I think Stahl’s recounting of this isn’t using the actual words he used. He’s never that coherent when speaking or tweeting. “Discredit” and “demean” seem to be much too large for his present vocabulary :-P
Lesley Stahl: Trump admitted mission to "discredit" press
CBS "60 Minutes" correspondent Lesley Stahl has revealed a candid remark made to her by then-presidential candidate…
45. Of course.
46. …of course
The memo presented three options without endorsing any of them: conducting a “red team/blue team” exercise to “highlight uncertainties in climate science”; more formally reviewing the science under the Administrative Procedure Act; or deciding to just “ignore, and not seek to characterize or question, the science being conducted by Federal agencies and outside entities.”
It did not consider touting federal scientists’ findings.
Although administration officials did not adopt a formal policy in the wake of these deliberations, in practice they have largely ignored the findings of U.S. government researchers. As a result, these scientists have continued to sound the alarm on climate effects such as sea-level rise and wildfires — even as top Trump officials emphasize that they can neither endorse nor repudiate these findings.
In an internal memo, the White House considered whether to simply 'ignore' federal climate research
White House officials last year weighed whether to simply "ignore" climate studies produced by government scientists or…
47. And yep:. We have a shambolic self-obsessed man posing as POTUS; he’ll accomplish zero except the degradation of the US global position. Now, fair enough that our turn is over since signs have been pointing that way long before Трамп, but I’d rather downgrade gracefully instead of hard reset.
Former officials and experts experienced with North Korea and northeast Asian diplomacy warned that the U.S. was now in a far worse geopolitical position — and that the pivotal nations of China and South Korea would blame Trump for the collapse of the summit. The dynamic that North Korea established in February, where it led a charm offensive at the Winter Olympics and portrayed itself as the driver of international events, is likely to prove far more durable than any summit, they said.
“We’re not just going to revert back to the way things were ahead of the Olympics,” said Abraham Denmark, the Pentagon’s senior Asia policy official during the Obama administration.
“North Korea’s international stature has grown significantly. Kim Jong-Un’s legitimacy is far greater than it was before. The U.S. is increasingly seen as the outlier in the region, not engaged.”
Even In Cancelling Nuke Summit, Trump Gave North Korea What It Wanted
Hours after North Korea invited international media to witness the closure of its Punggye-Ri nuclear test site…
Note that he canceled without giving SK, nor any U.S. reporters still in NK, heads up on his statement. And the commemorative coin will continue…
48. >.< (ArmsControlWonk is a nuclear arms control policy expert).
49. Remember, she was hired for her batshit stupidity, vapid ideas, malignant racism and contempt of law.
“Inside the school,” Espaillat asked, “if a principal or a teacher finds out that a certain child is undocumented, or his or her family members are undocumented, do you feel that the principal or teacher is responsible to call [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] and to have that family reported?”
“Sir, I think that’s a school decision,” DeVos responded. “That’s a local community decision. And again, I refer to the fact that we have laws and we also are compassionate, and I urge this body to do its job and address or clarify where there is confusion around this.”
Not so, say civil rights groups. The Supreme Court made clear in Plyler v. Doe that public schools have a constitutional obligation to provide schooling for children, regardless of immigration status. That means schools also cannot enforce measures that would deter undocumented children from registering. They cannot ask about immigration status. And according to the American Civil Liberties Union, they cannot report students or their families to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
'Astounding ignorance of the law': Civil rights groups slam DeVos for saying schools can report…
Civil rights groups slammed Education Secretary Betsy DeVos for saying Tuesday that schools can decide whether to…
Lawmakers to Be Briefed on F.B.I.'s Informant in Russia Inquiry
WASHINGTON - Top law enforcement and intelligence officials were to brief congressional leaders from both parties on…
It gets better. T’s lawyer, Flood, was apparently present for at least part of this. WTF??
Here is Sarah Sanders jaw-dropping response to Trump's lawyer being spotted at classified 'Spygate'…
Many on Capitol Hill were shocked to see Emmet Flood, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, attending Thursday…
51. They will just ignore this.
UN votes to declare Trump Jerusalem decision 'null and void'
In a humiliating blow for Donald Trump on the world stage, the United Nations General Assembly has voted by 128 to nine…
52. JFC…all the more reason not to cooperate with ICE and all the more reason to shut this agency down. HOW DO YOU LOSE 1.5K CHILDREN??
I want to note that much of this is a fire that was already burning; Трамп’s administration is simply pouring gasoline on it. The U.S. has a long history of separating children from parents, for example forcibly boarding Native American children away from their parents. Modern day versions have lost children, likely a percentage whisked away by human traffickers and so on.
I also want to know where the money is. Someone is making money from this state of affairs. Who and how?
Montini: The feds lost - yes, lost - 1,475 migrant children
The Trump administration recently announced a new, get-tough policy that will separate parents from their children if…
And lest you think this is some one off thing, they’re preparing to scale up. And sure, let’s coopt the military into disappearing children:
Administration preparing to hold migrant children on military bases
WASHINGTON - The Trump administration is making preparations to warehouse migrant children on military bases, according…
HHS Official Says Agency Lost Track of Nearly 1,500 Unaccompanied Minors
A top official from the Department of Health and Human Services came under fire in a congressional hearing on Thursday…
Remember they are planning to separate children from parents, so this is going to pile up a lot more quickly than “just” the issue of unaccompanied minors. Here’s another piece:
Secretary Betsy DeVos under fire for saying schools can report undocumented students
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos set off a furor over comments she made to members of Congress suggesting that…
Which is all why ICE needs to be abolished. Full stop.
Parents, children ensnared in 'zero-tolerance' border prosecutions
Alma Jacinto covered her eyes with her hands as tears streamed down her cheeks. The 36-year-old from Guatemala was led…
From the ACLU. Note this has been a long time coming (these events during the Obama years). What, exactly, do you think will happen now that we have an administration that is explicitly, hatefully, anti immigrant?
Migrant children beaten, kicked and threatened with sexual abuse by Border Patrol, ACLU alleges
Migrant children under the care of United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) were allegedly beaten, threatened…
And now let me administer the coup de grâce:
Trump on Abused Immigrant Children: "They're Not Innocent"
The Trump administration called immigrant children future criminals on the same day Border Patrol was accused of…
53. The actual fuck…what kind of shit playground politics is this?
Trump wanted to pull plug on North Korea summit before Kim could: report
President Trump Donald John Trump CEO of American investment firm believed Michael Cohen could bring in GOP donors for…
54. T keeps trying to cast FBI investigation into Russia corruption and bribery of the GOP by calling them “spies”. This will work for his base. For the rest of us, not so much.
55. Трамп’s bottom line.
The Diplomat Who Quit the Trump Administration
John Feeley, the Ambassador to Panama and a former Marine helicopter pilot, is not averse to strong language, but he…
56. Remember how many judges the GOP are ramming through, after building up a huge backlog during Obama’s tenure.
Exploiting random case assignment, we find that Republican-appointed judges sentence black defendants to 3.0 more months than similar non-blacks and female defendants to 2.0 fewer months than similar males compared to Democratic-appointed judges, 65 percent of the baseline racial sentence gap and 17 percent of the baseline gender sentence gap, respectively. These differences cannot be explained by other judge characteristics and grow substantially larger when judges are granted more discretion.
Judicial Politics and Sentencing Decisions
NBER Working Paper No. 24615 Issued in May 2018 NBER Program(s):Law and Economics, Public Economics This paper…
Sen. Whitehouse's Grim and Accurate Diagnosis of the Current Judicial Confirmation Process
At a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting on May 17, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse called out the dangerous charade that the…
57. Horrific. This is certainly not just Трамп’s administration — we ramped up considerably under Obama as well — but we’re going to see even more of this kind of killing under T’s goon squads.
Border Patrol Agent Kills Woman Who Crossed Border Illegally in Texas, Authorities Say
A Border Patrol agent shot and killed a woman who had crossed the border illegally near Laredo, Tex., on Wednesday…
58. I’m sure this won’t stop Трамп and his base from trying to gin it up, though. “Spygate” just sounds so cool, amirite?
Trump's nonsensical 'Spygate' conspiracy theory ends with a whimper
By any fair measure, yesterday's classified briefing shouldn't have happened. Donald Trump instructed federal law…
59. But of course.
ICE Plans to Start Destroying Records of Immigrant Abuse, Including Sexual Assault and Deaths in…
Immigration and Customs Enforcement recently asked the National Archives and Record Administration (NARA), which…
60. WSJ weighs in.
'A pile of impulsive, ill-considered threats': Wall Street Journal trashes Trump's disastrous…
The editorial board of the conservative Wall Street Journal had very little good to say about President Donald Trump's…
61. January 2018 — but more and more true each day.
The rest of the world loved Obama, Trump not so much, says new poll as approval of U.S. leadership…
America's global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where…
Mick Mulvaney Is Having a Blast Running the Agency He Detests
Photographer: Jared Soares for Bloomberg Businessweek One of the first things Mick Mulvaney did last year after…
63. Interesting. I mean, he’s still a turtle-headed obstructionist who installed Tainted Justice into SCOTUS and so on. Why would he support the Muller investigation? That alliance of theirs is likely much more fragile than it may appear.
McConnell says he backs Mueller probe after classified briefing
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Thursday after attending a classified briefing that he continues to…
64. Forced “patriotism”. BTW, kneeling during the anthem has nothing to do with the flag, anymore than Bostonians tossing tea into the harbor had to do with tea.
New NFL Anthem Rule: Players Must Stand or Stay in Locker Room
The NFL announced a new policy Wednesday that effectively bans players from kneeling during the national anthem…
65. OH FOR FUCKS SAKE CONGRESS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND STOP SCRABBLING ABOUT WITH BOTH HANDS UP YOUR ASS!
Newly passed House bill would OK the President's military parade
The legislation also authorizes -- in two paragraphs of the more than 1,000-page bill -- President Donald Trump's…
66. Watch this, from youtube, it’s okay to run it <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw>
67. Interesting bit of historical background on the effect Watergate had on Congress. Makes me wonder about this round.
How the 'Watergate Babies' Broke American Politics
For millions of Americans, from political analysts to readers confronting their morning newspapers, the dysfunction of…
68. Really weird to see what it is that gets Congress going, D plus R. Not missing children. But a Chinese company Трамп wants to favor.
Congress sounds bipartisan alarm as Trump deals on ZTE
WASHINGTON - As the Trump administration reached a deal Friday to reduce sanctions on the Chinese telecom giant ZTE…
Opinion | Trump's actions on North Korea have consequences. Here's a list of them.
It was mocked when it first appeared a few days ago. But now the White House commemorative coin - the one struck to…
70. Oh and we’re at it again, setting up another 2008 in the near future.
Rollback of Wall Street Reforms Didn't Just Happen Yesterday
Yesterday the U.S. House of Representatives voted 258-159 to approve a rollback of provisions in the 2010 Dodd-Frank…
One of the three orders signed on Friday limits the amount of official time federal employees can spend on union duties to no more than 25 percent. It also requires the federal government to start charging union members rent for using space in federal buildings, to stop paying employees for the cost of lobbying the federal government, and to more aggressively negotiate union contracts.
Trump’s move to curtail the activities of federal unions follows a wave of laws signed by Republican governors over the past decade restricting public-sector collective bargaining and weakening government unions — moves that conservatives see as helpful in shrinking government and undermining political foes.
Trump Signs Orders Cracking Down on Federal Workers' Unions
President Donald Trump signed executive orders restricting the activities of unions that represent many of the U.S…
72. What a time to have eviscerated the EPA! \o/
Traces Of Opioids Found In Seattle-Area Mussels
Bay mussels in Washington's Puget Sound have tested positive for trace amounts of oxycodone, providing more evidence…
73. This generation, though.
Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
SOUTH BEND, Ind. - Dozens of graduates and family members silently stood and walked out Sunday as Vice President Mike…
74. Everything’s for sale, guys. Ivanka gets trademarks from China and Daddy says he’ll save ZTE. >.<
The same week Ivanka’s business received registration approval, President Trump announced that he would work to save jobs at the Chinese telecommunications company ZTE. About 72 hours before his announcement, the Chinese government also agreed to loan $500 million to a project in Indonesia in which the Trump Organization is a partner.
Ivanka Trump's Business Wins Approval for More China Trademarks - CREW
Caroline Zhang May 25, 2018On May 7, 2018, Ivanka Trump's business "registration" approval from the Chinese government…
75. Gaslighting, lying, all of it. /facepalm