Of course, then there are: 1. Trying to find a place to be safe from the bombs that another country is lobbing at your country.
2. Trying to figure out how to stretch a handful of rice to feed your family.
3. Watching as the nurse in the make-shift hospital tries to treat your dying child — when there is no medicine.
4. Gathering what you can carry as you are evicted from your ancestral home.
5. Trying to make yourself want to live when you are locked in isolation in a prison.
6. Let’s see what the rest of you can think of.