Bunce- Simplifying revenue operations & management for African startups.
Bunce is a revenue management automation & analytics platform that helps businesses simplify, understand and maximize their revenue potential by tracking revenue & customer data & engaging customers ( Personalized messaging via multiple channels) based on that data in real time.
We discovered that for early & growth stage businesses, —
Accurately calculating business revenue metrics is hard.
20%- 50% of online payments fail, leading to a loss of customers & revenue.
52% of businesses find it very hard to harness revenue & customer data to personalize customer engagement and make data-driven decisions that lead to faster growth.
We solve this by —
- Helping businesses extract value from their data with our all-in-one approach to analytics with a focus on customer and revenue data.
- A built-in payment automation system that automates various payment events like failed online payments to quickly recover failed payments.
- Providing tools & aligning your different revenue-generating teams to focus on what matters together, tracking metrics, getting insights and opportunities for growth from their data & engaging customers.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve faster growth and more profit ( Make more).
We set out to do a few things —
- Simplify and democratize the data analysis function throughout a business, making it super easy for anyone within the business to get answers from their data in just one click. Typically this would be done using either Excel, a general business intelligence solution, or an in-house tool to attempt to do some of the same analysis and reporting. Excel has a number of limitations for this sort of thing, e.g. not real-time, hard to work with large datasets, etc. And using a general BI solution or building an in-house tool is just a lot more work and time for ultimately a much worse outcome than what we’re able to provide with our tailored approach.
- Provide your team in real time with a clear and accurate story about your revenue so they see what directly and indirectly impacts your revenue. This means a dashboard with the ability to segment your customers, conduct cohort analysis to determine retention rate and revenue growth, and integrate with existing tools you already use.
- Enable your team to stop leaving money on the table and increase revenue by taking quick action on opportunities & gaps discovered. This for us means providing your team with payment automation tools like an online failed payment recovery system that automates the process of discovery, resolving, and recovering already lost or about-to-be-lost revenue with our smart retry or alternative payment channels suggestions, other payment events & flow automation, a customer messaging & engagement tool to nudge & engage customers based on customer or payment event data to prevent voluntary or involuntary Churn.
- Easy to navigate and a better user experience for your teams as they don’t need assistance from technical team members to navigate or understand as compared to excel or business intelligence tools. anyone from the finance, marketing, sales, or customer support team can easily ask their own questions about the data and get their answers unassisted.
How does Bunce work?
- Connect your Bunce account with your payment gateway and your bank account. we will also provide API, SDK, and other integrations.
- Bunce will fetch your payment and customer data, automatically analyzing, calculating & rendering it into an easy-to-navigate dashboard. Monitoring your data in real-time and providing analysis that cuts through the noise and reveals the insights & metrics you need to make profitable decisions that propel the business forward.
- Set up automation and conditions based on customer events to engage customers and send subscription failure notifications, failed payment recovery sequences, payment receipts, card expiry reminders, and recover abandoned carts.
- Understand and improve your customer & revenue retention by getting valuable insights from cohort analysis.
- Easily segment your customers into different segments, discover the Segment and engage each segment differently.
- Revenue alert notifies your team( either finance, marketing, sales, or customer support ) of your business performance based on revenue and customer metrics conditions set to enable them to take quick action.
We provide metrics like — Cashflow, Revenue growth rate, customer retention rates, failed payment analysis, churn probability score, customer churn rate, customer lifetime value analysis, monthly growth rate, comparative analysis, revenue forecasting, benchmarking, and more for Saas or subscription-based businesses, in addition to others — monthly recurring revenue, revenue churn, upgrade & downgrade MRR, and more.
Use cases — By business roles
- Founders — helps founders get actionable data in two clicks to find out what makes their product sticky, know their unit economics and help them focus on the right incentives for customer & revenue growth.
- Marketing — Bunce can be your single source of truth when it comes to marketing data. By capturing marketing campaign and channel data and sending it to Bunce, you can easily see reports on what marketing campaign is generating more customers & revenue and data on what marketing channel works best.
- Finance operation — Bunce unlocks the full value of your revenue, finance, and customer data when you integrate your payment gateway & accounts, it analyzes, automatically calculates & rendering key metrics and revenue recognition for your finance and accounting team. This brings about accuracy, and depth and saves time for the finance team.
- Sales — Helps sales teams identify customers to focus on via customer segmentation and cohort analysis, get insight into customer payment behavior and lifetime value, and also enables them to recover any failed payments that occur by setting up a failed payment recovery system.
- All the business roles can set goals and targets for each revenue or customer metric that they are in charge of and everyone on the team gets notified when they hit the goal or when they are missing the target automatically in-real time.
Get access —
Bunce is currently by invitation only. Due to the kind of access this offers, we don’t allow just anyone to have access to the platform.
If you’re interested in joining us on our beta test to try Bunce, kindly request access: Click here
At Bunce, we want to be the revenue analytics dashboard for African startups that enable fast growth and profits. As a team, we are committed to building a tool that will provide relevant and actionable insight to everyone on your team, and close the data disconnect within your team enabling you to build great products and make more profits.
We can’t wait to have you try Bunce and see how your business can benefit from using it.
If you would like to see a demo, let's do a zoom call
Paul Ayuk for the Bunce team.