Band Notes 10–16–2017
Greetings — here’s the scoop:
Weekend Wrap Up
Two very good performances over the weekend. Scores have stagnated, but they have stagnated for everyone, not just Bunnell. It’s always a thrill to perform in a huge venue such as MetLife Stadium.
Here are the two videos from this weekend:
Clearly, the Norwalk performance was of a higher quality!
Please click here to see the photos from the season. There are photos added periodically.
- 5p — 7p — Basic Marching Sectional — Student Run — Side Field
- 545p — Stadium
- 4:30p — sectionals for WOODWINDS & BRASS
- 545p — report side field
Friday — Home Football Game
- This is a mandatory performance!
- 545p — report side field dressed “waist down”
State Championship Tickets & Nationals Bus
We will have tickets available for the following USBands MAJOR events:
- New England State Championships — Oct 28 (New Britain) Time Between 12:45–2:15p. Awards at 4:15p.
- USBands National Championships — Nov 5 (Allentown PA) Time TBA
NOTE: Each family is required to purchase 2 tickets for NE States only. The total cost for two tickets is $40. Additional Tickets are available. The other events are optional.
There will also be a Parents “Coach” bus for Nationals in PA
WE CURRENTLY only have about 1/2 bus sold for the Parents — PLEASE ORDER YOUR BUS SEATS NOW!
Please use this link to order/pay for your tickets/bus:
Please use the following payPal button to reserve your bus seat and purchase your tickets for ANY and ALL events.www.bunnellband.org
A Note About the State Championships:
October 28–2017 Connecticut State and New England States Championships in New Britain CT:
- Tickets will be available for Pick Up at 9am on Saturday Morning.
- EVERYONE is required to pay for two tickets. (use the link above)
- To purchase EXTRA Tickets — please use the PayPal link above.
- FILL OUT THE FORM on the link above to request yout tickets be sold to another family.
- There is NO GUARANTEE that we will sell your un-used ticket(s), and this exchange is “First Come — First Served”.
- If you do nothing, the cost of the tickets will be added to your account — BUT PLEASE — we have to pay for all tickets when we arrive at the event!
- If we sell your tickets, then your account will NOT be charged.
- You may also bring a check made out to Bunnell Marching Band for the full ticket amount on Saturday, October 28 at 9am.
- We will have a total of 200 tickets available for families.
please make a payment on your account today!
Students and Parents - please use this link to make a payment on your account.www.bunnellband.org
Guard Sectional (mandatory) October 23 6p-9p
Stadium October 26 & Nov 1