Buran VC Latvia Investment Analyst / Associate
Buran VC is a venture capital fund investing in SaaS & Marketplace businesses at round A stage across Central & Eastern Europe, CIS and Israel. We usually invest USD1–2m at the entry round and are able to provide follow-ons up to USD5m.
We are looking for Associate and Analyst for our Riga office who will become a part of the highly professional team.
- Search for new start-up projects;
- Analysis of potential investment opportunities (including preparation of financial models);
- Due diligence;
- Value creation for portfolio companies: strategy, finance, sales & marketing, critical functions;
- Working on exits from portfolio companies.
- From intern level to 1–3 years of work experience in direct investments, investments banking, financial research, corporate finance or audit with one of the major international consulting or investment banking firms or one of BIG4;
- Higher educational degree in finance or economics. Any additional professional degrees from a reputable international association or business school would be of high preference;
- General understanding of how internet business models work;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent English language skills.
Ideal candidate should be a smart and dynamic professional who should demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, intelligence, responsiveness and energy. The candidate should be an effective team player who is eager to make a long term commitment into career development within the Company.
We are offering the candidate a unique opportunity to gain venture capital experience and dive into complex processes of early stage investing. If you think you’re a good fit, please fill in the form following the link below: