Shane Burley and Alexander Reid Ross joined Daniel Harper on the “I Don’t Speak German” podcast, a show that has been digging deep into the white nationalist and Alt Right movements over the past year.
Together they talk about different aspects of the history, including:
· Oregon’s Ku Klux Klan of the 1920s
· The Silver Shirts and German-American Bund of the 1930s
· The Emergence of the Patriot Militia Movement in the 1970s-80s
· The Skinhead Wars of the 1980s-1990s
· Matt Shea and the Far-Right in Eastern Washington
· Local Republican Party Infiltration