Top 10 real estate investing quotes
These quotations from some of the smartest people in history demonstrate that real estate may be the most effective way to increase wealth.
- “It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.”
- Novelist, Anthony Trollope
2. “Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.”
-Industrialist and billionaire Andrew Carnegie
3. “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.”
- Writer and humorist Mark Twain
4. “In the real estate business, you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.”
- U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson
5. “Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!”
- John Jacob Astor, entrepreneur and real estate magnate
6. “Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economizing.”
- Political economist John Stuart Mill
7. “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.”
- Spiritualist Hazrat Inayat Khan
8. “Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.”
- Entrepreneur, Marshall Field
9. “Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
- Former U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt
10. “Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.”
- Will Rogers, an actor
None of these articles constitutes financial advice. Articles are highly summarised to make it easy for the reader and save your time, so please DYOR further before putting your hard-earned money into any product mentioned.
Please note that the tech industry evolves rapidly and the info in this article is correct at the time of publishing. As Heraclitus said, “Change is the only constant,” so if anything sounds old or off, please holler on the socials or comment here so everyone stays peeled.
Affiliate links may be included in these articles, and signups through these links are highly appreciated. These links support better research and quality writing and help you find the right products with less hassle, so it’s a win-win :) Great care is taken to ensure the links are from authentic, non-spammy sources.
Stay up-to-date on the latest stories by signing up for the newsletter. Please don’t mark these emails as spam, instead, you can easily unsubscribe.