#MaddyMoney : French startups raised €26 million from 30th October to 3rd November
Every week Maddyness reviews fundraisings of the past week. This week 12 deals enabled French startups to raise nearly €27 million.
Weeks go by but don’t look the same. After a 100 million euros fundraising peak last week French startups gathered only 26,85 million euros through 12 deals this one.
HighLife closed the most important deal with €12,3 million raised from Sofinnova Partners, confirming the really good shape of MedTech sector. It’s the only startup that closed a €10+ million deal this week. The company develops a cardiac prosthetics to help curing heart failure.
InsideBoard comes second with a $5 million deal (nearly €4.3 million), closed with Entrepreneur Venture, Banque Populaire and bpifrance. The company develops solutions to boost employees performance thanks to gamification. This operation should enable Inside Board to double its team size to reach 70 employees and stregthen its business outside France, in Europe but also in the US where InsideBoard have already opened two offices in New York and San Francisco.
Alticap takes the third place with a €4 million fundraising, closed with BNP Paribas Développement, Normandie Participations, CIC and bpifrance. The company is specialized in computer technologies, networks and equipment, cybersecurity and telecommunications.
Who raised this week?
- HighLife (HealthTech): €12.3 million
- InsideBoard (Software): €4.3
- Alticap (Software): €4 million
- Nelio (Delivery): €2 million
- Luxurynsight (Luxury): €1 million
- Stratumn (Blockchain): €1 million
- Teqoya (IoT): €1 million
- Benchr (Sport): €0.75 million
- Brennus Analytics (AI): €0.5 million
- BoostHeat (Energy): ND
- Plus de Bornes (Mobility): ND
- Synergiz (BioTech): ND
Total : €26.85
Other financial news
- MyBnbGroom partners with Elior group to offer up-market services to individuals who rent their flat or home on Airbnb-type platforms.
- Télécom Santé, specialized in digital transition of health system, took over hospital social network My Hospi Friend.
- French ICO operator Chaineum unveiled partnership with opensource blockchain network Lighyear.io, that will be used for some of its next deals.