This minor update bring many small features as well as many bug fixes. It is also iOS 13 ready, but Dark Mode will be coming in a future update.
- Easily add additional logs to caches that already have a pending log and view multiple pending logs for a single cache
- Pocket Queries: Allow saving to user selected list or create a new list
- Google Maps: Scale view has been added
- Trackables: Allow deleting of logs if owner of trackable or log
- Highlights: Remove highlights based on color
- Highlights: Option to restore caches from highlights to a new list
- Export GPX: Option to include/not include waypoints
- Link to Project-GC in user profiles
- Change language used in Cachly separate from system language (requires latest iOS)
- Offline Lists: Option to purge all logs
- Offline Lists: Option to purge all but last 5 or 10 logs
- Fixed an issue where navigation apps running in the background would cause poor location updates in Cachly
- Added Magic Earth to routing providers
- Log Defaults: Add Owner Maintenance option
- Added a Patrons section under About Cachly!
- Many small enhancements and bug fixes
If you have questions or comments please email email@example.com, we are happy to help!