redeemed to rule.
To act like a king we must first think like a king
- It’s an interesting thing the ways in which The Lord can speak to us. Ways that He actually opens the door for us to partner with Him in what He wants to do in our own lives, and in the Earth.
…invite us into a conversation about our destiny. He invites us to partner with His eternal perspective about our future.
- He gives us glimpses of the unseen places in our future and into His heart.
God given dreams can → shape the future of our own personal lives, the future of nations, even the earth.
God dreams / Flesh dreams / demonicly influenced dreams
It’s useless to rise early and go to bed late, — — — — -> ANXIETY and work your worried fingers to the bone.
Don’t you know he enjoys giving rest to those he loves?
dreams of being tortured and chased
dreams of being thrown of a cliff
- Daniel, Joseph, Jacob, Joseph
- an Angel of The Lord visited Joseph in a dream to tell him about Jesus (Matthew 1:20) Joseph was warned by an Angel of the Lord to flee to Egypt and hide in a dream (Matthew 2:13) Joseph was given the ok to come out of hiding after Herod’s death in a dream (Matthew 2:19)
- We want to sometimes discard the significance of dreams when the Jewish people, their belief systems were built upon dreams, they actually looked to the dreams & visions of their ancestors to shape their everyday lives in preparation for the coming Messiah.
- Daniel saw many end times events (Daniel 7,9) Isaiah had visions of Jesus ( Isaiah 6, 9 ) Jacob dreamed of an open heaven with angels descending & ascending, a dream in which God mantled Jacob as being the father of Israel. (Gen. 28) Ezekiel had visions of God, His throne, and heavenly beings. (Ezekiel 1, 10) Stephen saw Jesus in a vision standing on the right hand of God (Acts 7:55) The book of Revelation was multiple visions given to John by God.
God is consumed with healing. whether it be inner or outer.
He is The Healer.
Matthew 11:28 (HCSB)
28 “Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Psalm 103:2–4 (ESV)
2Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
3 who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy
Psalm 147:3 (HCSB)
3 He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.
- I had this dream several years ago, that has stayed with me. It has always been one of those dreams I know was from The Lord. Deeply seated with symbology and meaning.
- ***The dream opens with a scene of a large elk being eaten by a bear and a dragon. And in the background I can see two silhouettes emerge from what looks like a field of tall grass. As the two figures get closer I can finally make out what they are. A male lion and female lion. Coming to claim the kill. Coming to claim the trophy, the prize of the hunt.
- Tall grass — > hiding
- ELK — -> Trophy, Crown
- Bear & Dragon—> thief & destroyer
- Lions — -> king, ruler, conqueror
It is time for you to rise out of hiding and reclaim the dream, reclaim the trophy/crown that the enemy has been stealing from you.
It’s a new season for you to rise and lay claim to your purpose and your position in the Kingdom.
It’s really important to know who you are.
Identity is the empowerment to step into our purpose.
Matthew 28:18–19 (HCSB)
18 Then Jesus came near and said to them, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of[a] all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
****We have been commissioned by God to expand His Kingdom, we’ve been given the power & authority to act as Jesus did upon this earth.
Commissioned — > authority / power
Seeing Him rightly is seeing ourselves rightly, because as we behold Him..He is actively making us like Him.
2 Corinthians 3:18 (AMPC)
18 And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit.
When the veil was torn it gave us access to peer into the Holy of Holies to actually see what we were always mean’t to be.
We become a reflection of the nature and person of Jesus..just as Jesus was a reflection of the Father.
Hebrews 1:3 (HCSB)
3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact expression of His nature, sustaining all things by His powerful word. After making purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.
Ephesians 2:5–6 (ESV)
5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ — by grace you have been saved — 6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
Christ went low to be exalted. — > BAPTISM < —
We must not exalt our dysfunctions above our true identity.
James 4:10 (HCSB)
10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will exalt you.
1 John 4:17 ESV
“By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment….
….because as he is so also are we in this world.”
Mark 16:19 (HCSB)
19 Then after speaking to them, the Lord Jesus was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.
Luke 22:69 (NLT)
69 But from now on the Son of Man will be seated in the place of power at God’s right hand.
Sons & Daughters shift atmospheres.
Kings & Queens operating in authority.
*****It’s why Jesus is called King of kings & Lord of lord’s, because you have been redeemed to rule with Him.
Revelation 19:16 (HCSB)
16 And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
→ We are called to bring the realities of the throne room to earth. Bringing people, nations and this world into an encounter with The King as Sons & Daughters redeemed to rule.
*****Knowing where you sit in the presence of the King determines the authority you express***
Proverbs 25:6–7 (HCSB)
6 Don’t brag about yourself before the king,
and don’t stand in the place of the great;
7 for it is better for him to say to you, “Come up here!”
than to demote you in plain view of a noble.
I actually believe that God the King, the Lord our Father is saying to some of you today…
“Come up here!”
Like you’ve done the whole overly pious, honorable thing to God but to the extent you’ve misplaced your rightful place to be seated with Him.
Revelation 17:14 (HCSB)
14 These will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will conquer them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings. Those with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”
For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers.
Hebrews 13:8 (AMP)
8 Jesus Christ is [eternally changeless, always] the same yesterday and today and forever.
Revelation 1:8 (ESV)
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
The Lord lives outside of time and chooses to step into the box of time, this is how He is the same in all aspects of what we know as time.
- He shapes time from His eternal perspective, time does not shape Him.
- **To help you grasp the perspective of The Lord and how he rules as a King. He always leads and decrees from an eternal place outside of time.
He looks into our past, intervenes in our present with Jesus, and declares that He has a purpose & a future for us.
Jeremiah 29:11 (HCSB)
11 For I know the plans (purpose) I have for you — this is the Lord’s declaration — “plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.