- Increase in IQ Level: Transcendental meditation has a positive effect in raising IQ level of students. The drastic change observed in those students who continually do meditation. Along with intelligence and creativity, the problem of anxiety also got faded away. Mainly with regular meditation student’s improvement in creative thinking, grasping, and other cognitive behaviors see.
- Lower Stress: Meditation provides peace of mind. It improves concentration and helps in the confrontation of stress during the time of test or examination. With meditation, students get the power to tackle any unwanted or unexpected troubles. They can deal with the stressful situation calmly and peacefully.
- Developing Confidence: Students develop confidence in public speaking, accepting the challenge and working differently with the help of meditation. All these qualities are not pre-built in any individual; it is developed slowly during the academic journey.
- Increase Efficiency of Brain Functioning: Meditation improves the functioning of the brain. It sharpens the mind thus helping to grasp information, recall information and solve any tricky questions easily.
- Keep away from Diseases: Stress, depression, anxiety paves the way for some diseases. There are a lot of ways in which a person can use meditation as a remedy for the illness. With meditation, students can abolish these thoughts which keep them away from life-threatening diseases.
- Keeps Students Happy: Meditation is the steps towards happy life. With meditation, students can discard all the negative thoughts or flush all the negative ideas and keep their mind fresh and active. When the mind is active, alert and fresh; happiness automatically makes its way.
It is the reason students doing meditation always looks happy and cheerful. Beside these mentioned points there are some benefits of meditation. It builds internal energy, keeps a person happy, and moreover inspires him/her too focus towards the goal.
You can read more form CallTutors.com.