Camden Inspire — the second edition — 2018
WHAT IS CAMDEN INSPIRE?
Camden Inspire celebrates the best of our independent business community. Loyal and loving customers vote for their favourite bars, restaurants, market stalls and shops, which is then followed by a party! It’s all about supporting local businesses and thanking them for making Camden Town and Euston the places they are.
53 businesses and counting, there’s always room for more! Please get in touch if you’d like to take part.
Voting will take place between 12th and 30th November so there will be one month of voting with continuous promotion
SAVE THE DATE:
The votes will be counted and the award ceremony will take place on Thursday 6th December. The awards night will involve eating, drinking, dancing, getting in the Christmas spirit, a performance and a mini exhibition.
Please take a look at the wonderful photos below taken at last year’s successful Camden Inspire awards event:
WHAT DO WE DO?
- We promote your businesses with social media posts…We’ll support your campaign to win by tweeting and retweeting/ instagramming and regramming social media posts.
- We will drop by and take photos and give as much promo as possible
- Press releases will be sent to local publications and paid advertising will be used to encourage voting
- We are aiming to get 4,000–5,000 people voting this year, and there’s always room for more!
WHAT DO WE ASK FROM YOU?
- We ask for businesses to encourage people to vote for them through social media by posting and retweeting about #CamdenInspire
- We will have leaflets and posters that will be distributed to businesses for display throughout Camden
- We will have gifs/ digital assets designed that can be used by you on social media and for email, and we will offer for photos of your business to be used with the Camden Inspire logo pasted on top so that these personalised images can be tweeted by you.
- We had some great engagement last year with the awards. Here’s a few examples of tweets and Instagrams that reached out to thousands of loving customers:
If your business decides to take part, we will be in touch throughout the campaign, assisting with promotion and pointing businesses in the right direction in terms of social media and press.
We would love to see old and new businesses taking part this year so that we can celebrate the famously loved independent business community! We hope that you’ll be happy to take part…
Please get in touch to get involved!