Compassion: In the name of Jesus
Compassion International is a child-advocacy ministry whose goal is to pairs compassionate people with those who are suffering from poverty. The ministry is seeing and will continue to see children being released from spiritual, economic, social, and physical poverty. The goal is for each child to become a responsible and fulfilled adult.
Prayer: Lord, please meet the physical, emotional, cognitive and spiritual needs of children around the world — all for YOUR glory (Philippians 4:19)
- One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His Personal return in power and glory
- The Salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ
- The Unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ
- The Resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation” -Compassion International
How would raising up a child in the name of Jesus look?
- Child Development
- Leadership Development Program
- Child Sponsership
- Child Survivalship Program
You can personally connect with a child, write them and let them know their loved by you and by a Heavenly Father. You can support them all the way to adulthood and university-level education if you choose. We live in a world where more than a billion children live on less than U.S. $2 a day and more than 6 million children never make it to their fifth birthday. Compassion International provides multiple ways to provide healthy living for their physical and spiritual lives.
You can help! In a number of ways!
- Pray for and with us
- Find a sponsor for a child in need
- Participate in a “Step Up” fundraising walk
Learn more and start TODAY changing lives around the world!
“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”
- Matthew 25:40
Lets strive to see our brothers and sisters around the world to be raised up in the name of Jesus Christ. Then from there, encourage them always and look forward to the day we get to see them again forever with our Heavenly Father who loves us so much that He sent His one and only son to die for us.