Start 2016 with Hands-on Social Media Skills
You’ve got the ‘Shoulds’ down: You should build your email list, you should run a facebook ad, you should be blogging, etc. But how do you actually go about doing all of these things?
My free 30-Day Social Media Workshop includes 30, 5-minute screencast videos that teach you the How to’s of creating an opt-in to build your list, exactly how to place a Facebook ad to get your first 1000 page likes, and why your blog is one of the most important things you can do for your business.
After watching and taking action on all of the 5-minute screencast videos, you will increase engagement, generate new leads, and grow your bank account, too. Here are the skills you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to manage your own website and go behind the scenes on the platform I recommend
- How to size images properly for each social media platform
- Using PicMonkey, Wordswag and Canva to create beautiful images
- Why blogging is important!
- Create a better ‘About Me’ page
- Explore Periscope, Medium App and Steller App
- How to find affiliates using my PR Hack
- How to find customers on Instagram
- Optimizing Pinterest
- How to take better cell phone pics
- Installing Google Analytics tracking code
- Using Bit.ly to shorten links and explore reports
- Using Mailchimp
- Create a custom Facebook audience
- Install Facebook conversion pixel code on your website
- Creating a Facebook campaign, setting target audience and budgets
- Creating a clicks to website ad in Facebook
- Using Twitter effectively
Phew! Sign up with a co-worker and keep each other accountable during this workshop. You get immediate access when you register with this link. Start learning in 10 seconds! You even get to preview Lessons #1 and #2 right now.http://bit.ly/GirlfriendsGuideSignUp
Here’s to popping corks to your next level! Happy New Year!
#workshops #socialmedia #handson