The Beauty Behind Body Modification.
- There is a rose etched delicately into my right shoulder blade. The bold reds, greens, and oranges splash playfully against each other to commemorate a man, my Father, who never got the chance to see them.
- A Gibson Epiphone-Esque guitar climbs it’s way up my left side like a vine reaching for the sun.
- Butterfly silhouettes flit across my back and up toward my neck. A constant reminder of my guardian angel.
- Between my shoulder blades rests this quote “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; The most massive characters are seared with scars.” Khalil Gibran
- Last but not least my future cover up piece. My one tattoo regret sits upon my right ankle. A constant reminder to think for myself. A rather large butterfly perched upon the Greek word for strength… soon to disappear beneath petals of Lilac and Lily. My tattoos are art, my skin the canvas, and my mind the artist. There will be more to come.