AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2017
AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2017 brings the essential details regarding the educational qualification, age restriction, nationality and other requirements which are obligatory to satisfy by the students in order to apply for the entrance examination. Basically, eligibility criteria are the necessary terms and conditions which are laid down by the official authority of the examination for the students. Before applying for the entrance exam, the students should ascertain their eligibility for the same. In order to know more about the eligibility criteria, the candidates are required to go through the post which comprises the details such as minimum educational qualification, age restrictions, nationality and other eligibility requirements.
AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria
The conditions of eligibility are divided into many parts. The applicant’s eligibility will be judged on the basis of various grounds such as academic qualification, nationality, age etc. If the student wishes to be considered as eligible, then he must have to satisfy all the conditions and clauses as mentioned in AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria.
Clause 1: Academic Qualifications:
- In order to apply for the entrance examination, the students must have passed the higher secondary or senior secondary examination from the recognized board.
- According to the eligibility criteria, the students must have studied physics, chemistry and math and English as the compulsory subjects in the intermediate class.
- The students who possess the diploma certificate are eligible to apply for the examination.
Clause 2: Minimum aggregate marks:
- In order to become eligible, the applicants must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Also, the diploma holders should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in their diploma certificate as per AMUEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
For BE Evening:
Clause 1: Academic Qualifications:
- The applicants should have cleared 12thclass examination from the recognized state or central board.
- Only those diploma holders who have diploma certificate in the engineering stream are eligible to apply for the examination as per eligibility criteria.
Read Also: AMUEEE Syllabus and Pattern
Clause 2: Minimum Aggregate Marks:
- The students should obtain minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination in order to become eligible for the entrance examination.
Note: If the applicant is detected as ineligible at any stage of admission, then not only his candidature ship will be canceled but also the strict action shall be taken against him by the official authority i.e. Aligarh Muslim University. Only he will be responsible for the further action.
Courses Offered by AMU:
After satisfying the AMUEEE 2017 Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria, the students can apply for the course of their interest and preference. The list of courses which are provided by the Aligarh Muslim University is mentioned here.
- KEBT — Chemical Engineering — 30
- PKBT — Petrochemical Engineering — 25
- CEBT — Civil engineering — 60
- MEBT — Mechanical engineering — 90
- COBT — CSE — 50
- LEBT — ECE — 50
- EEBT — EEE — 60
AMUEEE 2017 Application Form
The students should know the important AMUEEE 2017 Application Form Dates so as not to miss any event. As the official dates are not yet declared by the Aligarh Muslim University, therefore, we have hosted the tentative dates for the students.
Events Dates (Tentative)
Registration opens — January 2017
Registration closes — February 2017
AMUEEE Application Form How to Fill?
The application form will be released in both online and offline mode and the candidate can opt the mode as per their convenience. The students should read the instructions first before filling the AMUEEE 2017 Online Application Form. The procedure to complete the application form is given here.
- The applicants can visit the link which will be provided here soon. This link will directly take the candidate to the application form.
- Now, the students will have to fill the Application Form with the essential details and take its printout (PDF generated copy)
Admission test center
Order of preference
Details of qualifying
Contact details etc
The candidates can also download the application form on A4 size paper and then fill the above — mentioned details manually.
- After entering these details in the application form, the students are required to put the signature, thumb impression (left for males and right for females), and signature as per specified guidelines.
- Next step is the payment of the application fee. The student can pay the application charges by selecting the appropriate mode of payment.
- The filled in application form will be then submitted in person or by the registered post to the official address of the university.
- The students are required to keep safe the copy of the application form.
- The applicants will have to pay Rs 500 as the application charges.
Mode of Payment:
The candidate can pay the application fee through credit/ debit card/ internet banking
Payment of the fee can also be done through the demand draft of the nationalized bank drawn in the favor of Finance Officer AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh.