The Bitpay alternative: Bitcoin Widget
Cryptocurrencies are breaking the news, finally we have a technology that can challenge the current economic status quo, this is certainly a change for better in the world, but yet a lot is to be done, for example:
- Current bitcoin payment services (say, Bitpay) still work like a traditional payment services (say, Paypal), when there is no longer a need for such bureaucracy.
Cryptocurrencies technologies don't these account creation, and identity verification, the "security measures" are now obsolete, and exactly the kind of bureaucracy cryptocurrencies are here to demolish.
Existing economic institutions need to evolve or step aside.
The Bitcoin Widget comes to be the simple-to-use solution so that you can:
- Receive Bitcoin payments online.
- Get the funds directly to your wallet.
- Deliver your product or service without delay.
- All automatically and privately.
- No registration needed.
- No personal information required.
- Just plain blockchain features at your service.
I created KLUKT because I needed this kind of crypto-payment service it and is what I now use it in my online services.
I will maintain it working for free, for anyone to use, no registration need, no fees, bitcoin payments go directly to your wallet, payment notifications directly to your IPN url (setup here).
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
The service is now running on the AWS Serverless platform, and persists everything in DynamoDB, current elastic configuration can attend 100.000 request per minute without problem. and could be increased based on demand.
This setup should guarantee 99.99% uptime.
Any service related communication will be published in Twitter:
The latest Tweets from KLUKT (@KLUKT_com): "All systems operational."twitter.com
If you want to know more, please visit https://klukt.com/ and don't forget to like or share this article with anyone you know would appreciate it.