Exercises 3.6 & 3.7
1. The first annual Rutabaga Eating Contest was cancelled because of averse weather.
2. It is not all right to drink an access of beer before going to the football game.
3. Like Einstein said, “All knowledge is relative.”
4. The state capital of Los Angeles is located at 3722 Dagwood Road.
5. The mayor refused to go along with the city council vote as he stated, “I descent.”
6. Madonna certainly has a flare for fashion; she always wears expensive outfits.
7. The bomb destroyed senator Kitmoot’s bird cage.
8. My bright, green Chevrolet in the garage needs a new transmission.
9. Knope’s hilarious joke elicited laughter from the Midville City Council.
10. Jones laid on the floor, waiting for the job interview to begin.
11. As an ethics major, Horowitz vowed never to compromise his principles.
12. At the end of the book report, Haynes sited the World Book as a source.
1. The 25-year-old man wept as he left Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
2. November 10 will make our anniversary.
3. Do not park the car on Rodeo Drive. Instead park it at 12 Davies Street.
4. They spent $130 to buy a new set of nose rings.
5. Smoors moved to the South because the people there are so nice.
6. At 7pm this evening, the rodeo will being in the town square.
7. Yesterday, the terrorist blew up their home at 123 Melrose Street.
8. Twenty two seamstresses were needed to mend the prom dresses.
9. About five percent of the professors have lost their hair.
10. After two feet of snow fell at his home in Columbus, Ohio, Jones decided to leave.
11. Miss. Smith bet $50 that her brother weighed more than a 1964 Chevy.
12. John Smith, the governor of California, set his trailer on fire September first.
13. A fire began at 3325 McDonald Drive when an oven full of rutabagas exploded.
14. During the 1970s everyone wore bell-bottom blue jeans to church.