Classic Historical Visit in Manali
The beautiful city of Manali has its amazing attractions that portray its historical significance. Its history is rich as well as mesmerizing. Manali’s history exhibits appealing and charismatic features of culture, surrounds, and lifestyle of people over there. You can witness the magnificent historical monuments and events of Manali when you enter the city. You can learn about the enriching history from the tourist guides who would explain you in-depth. You can do online booking of Chandigarh to Manali taxi services to visit the historical side of Manali. There are 6 days 5 nights honeymoon special, or 4 nights 3 days package for tourists. So get set to enjoy the historical moments in your Manali tour!
- Naggar Castle Visit: Naggar Castle which was a 15th century ancient palace is a significant tourist spot. It showcases inspiring architecture designs, and it also includes a huge painting gallery of excellent Russian artist named Nicholas Reorich. You can visit this castle anytime between 7 am to 10 pm daily. A beautiful song from Jab We Met [Bollywood movie] was shot around Naggar Castle in Manali.
- Tibetan Monasteries: Chandigarh taxi services will take you to a ride towards Tibetan monasteries which consists of many colorful monasteries. Here worship is offered, and at the same time they’re the protectors of olden times and rich culture of the residents of Kullu and Manali. Such Buddhist monasteries are worth-visiting as they present calm surroundings, and they’re the finest places to see the Buddhist culture too. Himalayan Nyingamapa Gompa, Manali Gompa, and Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa are the two most notable monasteries that attract lots of tourists towards Manali. You can even buy ssts towards mttract lots of tourists towards manali. e in Manali.. uistsepth. . ome nice handicrafts created by Tibetans from these monasteries.
- Overview of Manu Temple: Known as country’s only Manu temple for Lord Manu, it is a large pilgrimage located 3 kilometers away from Old Manali’s main market. Open from 8 am to 6 pm, the Manu temple is the home of the mythical sage who was staying over there after he saved people from the biggest flood.
- Hadimba Temple: Hadimba temple is known back from 15th century that was constructed to honor Hadimba Devi portrayed from Mahabharata (Devi Hadimba was Bhima’s wife). The temple is wonderfully surrounded by cedar forests that look appealing. Also named as Dhoongri temple, it is created of 4-Tier Pagoda roofed framework. The stone idol of Devi is made of 60 cm height-wise. Temple’s interiors are beautified with wooden decorative which shows legendary symbols and figures. Opened all days from 8 am to 6 pm, the Hadimba temple is a center of historical, religious and archaeological significance.
- Vashist Temple and Water Springs: Tourists can travel in Chandigarh taxi services to Manali’s Vashist temple that is situated on the banks of River Ravi. The deity worshipped on this temple id Saint Vashist. The inside of temple is decorated with wood carvings. Around this temple are the therapeutic hot springs that are the main attractions.
- Gauri Shankar Temple: This is a very old temple situated in Dashal village of Manali. The tourists can explore the whole temple and worship in peace, and then stroll on the green grass by the side of apple orchard and go near the river stream.
- Raghunath Temple: The Raghunath temple is placed at a high hill top of Manali. It is a mid-17th century temple erected by Raja Jagat Singh of Kullu. The temple has idol of Raghunath Ji which was placed by King of Ayodhya’s Tretnath temple. Dussehra festival is celebrated here in a grand way. This temple showcases superb combination of Pyramidal and Pahari architecture styles. From that location, tourists can take panoramic photography click of the captivating Kullu Valley. Many devotees visit the Raghunath temple, and they even can take pics of interiors and artistic architecture.
Hence, consider the best Chandigarh to Manali taxi services to visit the historical places of Manali!