Best used cars in Delhi under 3 lakhs
The best cars available for running the roads of Delhi include the following amazing and very hardy cars. These cars are not only durable with very high longevity but fit the budget a little too nicely, as well.It is now rather easy to do a quick used car valuation since one now can easily access tools for car valuation online.
· Hyundai i10: The Hyundai i10 is an extremely stylish as well engineered car that is ready to suit all your needs with ease. The striking features that make Hyundai i10 such a popular car include — blue interior illumination which gives the interior a beautiful aesthetic makeover, 2 DIN Radio + CD + MP3 Audio System which can be connected to your USB or iPod so that you can listen to your favourite songs while on a long drive and keyless entry system which lets remote controlled locking and unlocking of the car which rids the use of opening doors manually. This used car’s valuation tags it at 2.75 lakhs.
· Maruti Suzuki Swift: It is one of the most purchased cars in India and is rampant on the roads of Indore. The car comes with a number of striking features which include — automatic climate control which maintains a constant temperature inside the car cabin set according to your preference and a steering mounted audio control which is a steeringwheel mounted audio control system that comes with an integrated Bluetooth handsfree phone system. This second hand car is priced at 2.25 lakhs.
· Hyundai Eon: Hyundai Eon is one of the most selling cars of Hyundai. A stylish and sturdy hatchback, Eon comes both in petrol and LPG variants. The key features of the car embellishing it include — bucket type front seats for better performance, remote keyless entry which rids one of the necessity to open doors manually and a high performance music system with iPod and Bluetooth connectivity. This old cars valuation marks it at2.25 lakhs.
· Honda City: Honda City is probably the most popular and most purchased Honda car in India. The car comes with handsome good looks and is bestowed with features that are borne of state of the art technology. The striking features embellishing the Honda City include — cruise control system which modulates the optimum acceleration during long highway rides and rids the need of constantly pressing the accelerator, electric ORVM i.e. the rear view mirrors outside the cars can be controlled electronically and pedal shift which helps in switching from high to low gears while driving the car in manual mode. The valuation of this used car is around 2.15 lakhs.
· Hyundai Verna: The Verna comes with handsome good looks and amazing features which makes it a must buy. It should be an amazing car for beginners as well. The amazing features embellishing the car include — ABS (or the Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD, rain sensing wipers (which work automatically on sensing the first drops of rain and adjusts its speed accordingly) and alloy wheels (which are carved with diamond to ensure great quality and performance). This valuation of this second hand car is priced at 3 lakhs.