Frustration, everywhere I turn
Sometimes I really do want to give everything up and go live in a yurt. Or maybe a nice cool pyramid.
- Trump. He is everywhere on my news feed, along with “but her emails!” and “Benghazi” some ironic, some heartfelt. And neither Yertle nor Eddie are doing anything, just being oh so concerned.
- My yard. I try to garden organically. The problem is every time I hire someone to help, they wipe out everything I’ve planted, which means the weeds and the poison ivy run amok. (The one bright spot is that vinegar, salt and dish detergent, combined, seem to be wiping that out, slowly)
- My mower. Its electric, and I love it, but it seems to be having issues after nine years, and no one seems to know how to deal with an electric mower. They all want me to buy gas, which, ewww. And the last yard person I tried to hire mowed my new trees and left giant clumps of grass and huge patches of poison ivy.
- My new computer. Apple, please, bitch. Here’s what I want. I want to be able to keep all my photos in one place. I’d also like to be able to delete photos on the ipad and iphone without deleting them on the computer. I also don’t want my computer ringing as the phone or getting text messages on the computer. That is why I have the phone as a seperate entity.
- And I needto get all kinds of things done here and can’t find a good handyman or a plumber and I give up.
- No I don’t want a condo. I want to live further away from people, not closer. I end up feeling lonelier in a crowd than I do on my own.