10 Things All OU Alumni Should Do the Morning After Bedlam
You win some, you lose some. But last night, we dominated. Here are ten things that every University of Oklahoma alumnus should do this morning in order to celebrate last night’s momentous 2015 Big XII Football Championship in proper Sooner fashion.
- Wake up.
- Piss excellence.
- Remember to flush said excellence to keep your partner happy.
- Pop a leftover champagne bottle at 7 a.m. because f**k it — you’re a winner (and it’s Sunday).
- Reflect on how much excellence you pissed about 15 minutes prior to writing this pointless sh*t.
- Watch SportsCenter.
- Bow to the altar of Baker Mayfield that you may or may not have in your kitchen.
- Bow to the altar of Eric Striker that you may or may not have in your home office.
- Bow to the altar of Bob Stoops that you’ve had in your head since the fall of 1999.
- Watch CBS Sunday Morning and/or Meet the Press to get your continuing education on before talking mad sh*t at brunch.