Hair Transplant in India
Today if you have come on this page to search about Hair transplant then friends you have come on the right page. If you have shifted to metro cities, or you are living in metro cities, then you might be facing problems such as prickling in scalp, itching, dandruff, oily scalp, pain in the roots and specially hair loss.
Environmental factors like hot weather and pollution can be the major reason for hair loss. Pollutants do could also include substances such as smoke from cigarettes, or fire that we come across in our daily lives. The risk of pollution-induced hair loss exists among people living in both rural and urban conditions.
But don’t worry now, because now you can do hair transplant with our trusted doctors. I know that you might be not having exact information about how it is done? You might be having many questions about it? Right? Don’t worry about we are providing in-depth information about Hair transplant here.
Why Hair Transplant in India?
India is consistently gaining a reputation for cosmetic surgery world-wide. Availability of the latest technology that is pocket friendly makes India a preferred destination.
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai have the best Dermatologists in the country. Hair Transplant in Visakhapatnam, Pune, Hyderabad and many other cities are developing rapidly for hair transplant treatment.
Hair transplantation is a surgical unique technique that moves hair follicles, from a body part, called the ‘donor site’ to a bald or balding part of the body, known as the ‘recipient site’. It is used to treat male and female pattern baldness. Hair transplantation can also be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, chest hair etc. Hair transplantation differentiates from skin grafting ,in that grafts contain almost all of the epidermis (two layers of skin) and dermis(skin) surrounding the hair follicle, and many tiny grafts are transplanted rather than a single strip of skin.
As hair naturally grows in groupings of 1 to 4 hairs, current techniques harvest and transplant hair. There are two techniques in hair transplant. In India if you go for a hair transplant ,the major important factor that will influence your cost of hair transplant is going to be the level or the extent of your hair loss. The larger the area the more will be the cost. The major factors on which your cost will depend is:
1) No of Grafts- Number of grafts required
2) Male/female- female hair transplant is a bit costlier than male
3) Donor area- transplant from scalp is cheaper as compared to body hair transplant.
4) FUE/FUT- Which technique you select because FUE is a bit expensive than FUT.
5) Qualification and affiliation of the Doctor- Friends do not forget to get the qualification and affiliation of the Doctor in hurry.
6) Services- Do check the services offered by the clinic. How is the staff? Whether they are qualified or not? Modular O.T. table, cold L.ED. lights, titanium punches and instruments are available in the clinic? Whether the staff if permanent or not?
Techniques of Hair transplant and Cost
Ø Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is by far the most advanced hair transplant method. The surgeon should be very well skilled and experienced to source out each individual follicular unit. One of the major factors that decide the cost of transplants by FUE is ,the source of the hair follicles. You need to pay per follicle.
Benefits of FUE Technique
1. This technique is the permanent and final solution of your hair loss. Once, you go for this it is forever and ever.
2. It is a painless procedure.
3. It offers a very fast recovery
The hair transplant cost in major cities of India does not differentiate much. They are almost in same range depending upon clinic locality, doctor’s experience, facilities provided by the doctor, baldness area of patient,etc.
Ø Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) is a hair restoration treatment where a patient’s hair is transplanted ,in naturally occurring groups of 1 to 4 hairs, called as follicular units. FUT is considered as advance over older hair transplantation procedures that used larger grafts and often gave a unnatural look.
Treatment cost: You can have around 30K-35K for the initial treatment
Pointers to help choose a good place for hair transplant
· The doctor/surgeon performing the procedure should have an AHRS certified doctor/surgeon.
· The dermatologist must have extensive hair transplant training.
· The doctor/surgeon/dermatologist should be well trained.
· While a lot of surgeons depend on their technicians for help, the supervision and presence of a hair transplant surgeon is very necessary.
· If a surgeon is giving you very low rates, it’s is possible that he will ask his trainees to perform your surgery.
· Do your research about the surgeon beforehand who will be operating on you.
I have tried to cover both the treatments sharing the best of my knowledge. Well it’s up to you to take the final call.
I Hope that my answer will help you.
For any other information please visit www.webmd.com