Ten types of common psychic readings
There are different types of psychics with different abilities, which give you the opportunity to choose the best and right one for your needs. A psychic can advise you on your career, love, relationships, family, friends and pets using many different gifts and tools, so here’s a quick overview.
When you imagine yourself getting a psychic reading, you’re probably picturing an image from a movie you’ve seen at the cinema, or a TV show where the characters are at a fair, they see a big colourful tent with a sign that says “FIND YOUR FUTURE HERE”; and you go inside to see a gypsy woman with big loop earrings, a bandana on her head, and lots of gold jewellery — sitting at a little round table in front of a crystal ball.
Does that sound about right?
Although no doubt there is a possibility at some point in your life you WILL see exactly that, it’s not the image of a real psychic and in fact, today’s psychics offer an abundance of options for being able to help you determine your future, or accept your past.
Here are 10 of the most common types of psychic readings:
1. Clairvoyant readings are where the psychic has the ability to see images or visions that directly relate to your life, and they are able to tell you things based on those images. They basically tap into your energy and can see the future, along with your past and now.
2. Crystal Balls, so while the story above might be the things of movies, they are real and crystal ball readings are where your psychic will tap into visions and images through a crystal ball — or another object (psychometry).
3. The human Aura can tell a lot about a person and a psychic who taps into the aura can discover emotional energies, memories and thoughts. Your aura can tell a psychic a lot about your personality, and can also include energies that belong to your family members and friends. If you have an aura reading, it could help you to determine the things that are blocking your own energies, causing you to fail at something, or lose your path in life. Clearing the aura from negativity can help you on a better path.
4. Spirit animals are often said to be where our particular traits come from. They can symbolise your personality, skills you might have developed over the years (or abilities that are coming to you in future), emotions you might be facing at a particular time in your life, or they might be offering you guidance. A psychic can tap into your spiritual animal to help you find your true path in life.
5. Numerology is using numbers to determine your path in life, reflecting the past, present and the future. It is based on birth dates, names, even determined by numbers which client’s might see a lot. Every number that is prominent in our life has an effect on our personality and our future.
6. Palmistry can tell someone a lot about themselves, from details of their life in general, to their love life, career path and in particular, their health.
7. Mediumship refers to the psychic’s ability to communicate with the other side. There are three main types of medium: psychic medium, spiritual medium and intuitive medium. They use their abilities to tune into the spirit energy around the person in question; and make connected with people who are not living in order to deliver messages to those who are. This could be from family members or friends who have passed away, from spirit guides or from the angels. They act as a bridge between the world of the living and the spirit world.
8. Based on your time, date and place of birth, Astrology can predict your life both present and future. It’s based on trends, rather than specifics, and relies on planetary positions, giving you insight into the best times to make drastic changes in your life for a positive outcome.
9. Tarot is one of the most common types of readings, but people often mistake these for psychic readings. Tarot itself though uses a deck of 78 cards that can be used in various ways to determine the client’s future (or present). Rather than “seeing” the future, tarot readers are trained to use insight when choosing cards and then interpret their meaning and how this might affect the person receiving the reading.
10. If a psychic is reading you based on thought patterns, they are mostly likely telepathic.Telepathy allows a psychic to read your mind in order to determine your past, present and your future. It is based on two forms: telepathic communication and telepathic perception.
Your reading will be enhanced by being as clear as possible about the area of your life in need of spiritual advice, clarity and understanding in, so prepare ahead.
Wishing you all love, serenity and a multitude of Blessings!