5 Niche Marketplaces to offer Your Products at
Niche Marketplace is categorized as businesses based on specific industry and having focused on specific products. Being laser focused at specific segment, they have the loyal consumer base.
Reverb is an online marketplace for the passionate music lovers to buy, sell and learn more about music gears.
Reverb Marketplace was successfully launched in 2013 with the motive that buying and selling of musical gears will be easy and in-budget.
This marketplace is made up of huge numbers of buyers and sellers from the vivid range of people from home to town.
Few points you should consider why you should sell on Reverb:
- 3.5% fee if it sells: List as many items as you want for free. Only pay if your listing sells on Reverb.
- Join the Community: You’re in the company of over a hundred thousand sellers and a million customers.
- Reverb Seller Protection: Sell with the confidence that you shielded from fraudulent purchases.
Make sure while selling your product that you are with right quality product and at right place.
Etsy founded in 2005, operates marketplaces where millions of people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy antique products.
You can easily open your imaginative Etsy shop with just $0.20 USD and reach your customers all over the world.
Few points that make one sell their products on Etsy :
- Low fees: It doesn’t take much to list your items. Once items are sold, we just have to pay 3.5%.
- Powerful tools: Etsy provide with their advanced tools and services to make it easy for sellers to manage, promote and grow their business.
- Etsy support: Easily reach Etsy support specialists for their help and to learn how to sell successfully.
Visitors come to Etsy with the belief of finding crafts and arts. So, you shouldn’t miss this opportunity to sell your products online.
Newegg Marketplace was launched way back in 2011. This marketplace has been a successful retailer of Electronics and PC components.
If you want to sell your product either related to Computer hardware or any other electronics related goods, then you are at the right place.
There are few points that must be considered before selling your product
- Apply, Qualify and List your products
- Place your product where it has to be seen
- Newegg provides advance fulfillment service from sell to profit.
- No worry of payment procedure it is rapid and quick.
Houzz is a marketplace or more appropriately you can say a community of more than 40 million home decoration enthusiasts — across all over the world that provides a right platform to find the right design and construction professionals for your dream home.
To increase sales of your product, you simply have to target homeowners and professionals who are actively involved in home designing and remodeling projects.
- Brand exposure: Get more exposure of your product from your profiles before listing your products over houzz.com.
- You can sell any household related product because Houzz focuses exclusively on products for the entire home.
- Largest platform where 90% of Houzz users own their homes and remaining planning to design their home.
Groupon is not just an online deal, it is a marketplace that offers discount coupons to its subscribers through several social links like email or ads or any other way.
To sell your products on Groupon you need to follow several steps -
1) First of all, you have to provide few basic details of business you are going to set up.
2)Either contact the representative or directly create your campaign using Groupon Deal Builder.
3)Go through your list of your products before proceeding your campaign to live, it must be targeted to write viewers and right content.
4)When your campaign starts selling, you can track your result using Groupon merchant center.
So, Stop thinking and Start selling your product over your chosen Niche Marketplace and get merged with millions part of the merchant category.