How to convert back your CeloPunks from Rarity Garden (ex Unifty) ERC-1155 to ERC-721
Hi, in this tutorial I’ll explain to you how to convert back your CeloPunks from Rarity Garden (ex Unifty).
- If you listed your NFT on the CeloPunks Marketplace or on the Rarity Garden (ex Unifty) marketplace you first need to delist it from it.
Rarity Garden (ex Unifty) Market: https://rarity.garden/celo/market.html
Based on in which marketplace you listed your CeloPunk you have to go and click “Market options” dropdown menu → “My Offers” and then click the pencil icon and “cancel”.
2. Now you should see your NFT back in the Rarity Garden (ex Unifty) Wallet.
3. In “your wallet” click “Wallet options” → “Return to EIP-721”
4. Now you’ll have to input the ID of the converted EIP-1155 NFT and then click “RETURN”.
If you don’t know the ID of your NFT you can check it on the detail page of the NFT. (check image below)
5. Once you converted back your NFT you will see this:
and a new transaction will appear in your wallet:
Congratulations you converted back your CeloPunk!