ABOUT CFG LAW
At CFG Law, we have built a reputation on being a highly ethical firm of serious injury solicitors, putting our clients’ needs at the heart of everything we do.
- Our key aim is to listen and support you and your family throughout. A deep sense of responsibility towards our clients and their families’ welfare is a reflection of the beliefs held by all our staff.
- From the very beginning of your claim, our absolute focus is on your emotional and physical wellbeing. Our aim is to make a positive impact and implement an early treatment and support programme to ensure both a quicker and better quality recovery. At CFG Law, we have a proactive and pioneering treatment and rehabilitation strategy, ensuring that our clients’ physical and emotional wellbeing is always our top priority.
- We aim to provide a quality and bespoke service, acting always without fear or favour in the best interests of our clients.
- This retention of independence and integrity remains at the core of our business, enabling our solicitors to pursue our clients’ interests and ensure access to justice for all.
- Our purpose is to make a positive difference in all that we do.
Our clients and our staff matter to us at CFG Law. We have consulted with all staff on our core values and these include support, passion, innovation, respect, integrity and teamwork. You can be assured that we will always act in a way which reflects these core values.
Starting on the road to recovery
If you have been involved in a serious accident that has left you with life changing injuries, it is important you can get access to the help you and your family need as quickly as possible.
Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our specialist serious injury solicitors. You can speak to us 24 hours a day on 0800 612 8196 or contact us online to request a call back. We can also visit you at home to discuss your serious injury claim face-to-face.
All consultations are free with no obligation.